Scary But Kotite Jets were way Better!

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

I know that it maybe hard to believe that the Kotite Jets were better but here is some proof.......

Compare the defense.....

Compare the OL..... and

Compare the WRs

Actually fun to watch.....

Kotite jets had more talent. What they mainly lacked was a qb.

• Upvote 1

I know that it maybe hard to believe that the Kotite Jets were better but here is some proof.......

Compare the defense.....

Compare the OL..... and

Compare the WRs

I believe this. It is also a great point if you are defending Darnald. How could any QB find success with a team worse than Kotite's Jets?. So many talking heads stating "how could the Jets lose to Denver?" Easy, Patrick, Juedy, Fant, and Melvin Gordon vs Hogan, Berrios, Jeff Smith, Herndon, and 37 year old Frank Gore. And that's not even mentioning our OLINE. Sam runs for his life on most plays 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Copernicus said:

I believe this. It is also a great point if you are defending Darnald. How could any QB find success with a team worse than Kotite's Jets?. So many talking heads stating "how could the Jets lose to Denver?" Easy, Patrick, Juedy, Fant, and Melvin Gordon vs Hogan, Berrios, Jeff Smith, Herndon, and 37 year old Frank Gore. And that's not even mentioning our OLINE. Sam runs for his life on most plays 

Thank you !!

This is the subtext of the video!

Hope that you are doing great with your teaching. 

Compare the defense.....

Compare the OL..... and

Compare the WRs

Kotite was actually a decent GM and talent evaluator.   His teams also came out to start each game fired up - but they were poorly conditioned and poor executors.  His problem - as Boomer stated - the first day on the job Kotite addressed the team and said something like: I don't care what you guys do all week, just as long as you show up on Sundays - and Boomer said that is exactly what the team did, club Kotite all week and then ball until they ran out of energy on Sunday.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Kotite found Chrebet.....next

His buddy Joe Gardi pretty much gift wrapped him to the Jets, but at least Kotite was open to giving Wayne a shot and then recognized the talent.  Kotite built the roster than made Tuna semi-successful here.

• Upvote 1

This team reminds more of the 1995 team than the 96 team.

The 95 team had ZERO talent. The talent all left at 94. Lageman, Hasty, Rob Moore, Johnny Johnson, Brian Washington, Dwayne White, Criswell: ok that one might be a stretch but you get the idea.

They spent a ton of money in 96 and draft MeShawn Johnson and were actually worse.

SOJ

• Upvote 2

That 1-15 team definitely had more talent than this collection of scrubs. That team was at least semi-competitive. They lost half their games by 7 or less. It's just a sad state of affairs. Horrible owners, horrible coaches, horrible roster. I hope next year I'm not saying horrible GM but we will see. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

When i look at that team they were more disciplined and waaaay more talented!

In truth i don’t think Gase is somehow a better HC than Kotite and Kotite put in a half of an effort into his trade. 

Besides the obvious KJ and Wayne you had Mo Lewis, Marvin Jones, Chad Cascadden, Victor Green, Aaron Glenn, Jumbo, Roger Duffy,  Hugh Douglas,  Dan Alexander,  Richie Anderson.. And more I can't remember right now LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1