Jets add...a RB?!?

mrcoops

2 hours ago, Icer said:

If he can block they should cut Ballage, but I'd rather see any 20something year old RB get the 20 carries they are giving to Gore anyway. Other than fumbling, it can't be any worse

I'd rather keep Ballage. Ballage has done a tiny bit.. which is more than any other back we have.

3 hours ago, Skeptable said:

None of the RBs they have can pass block for sh*t.. hence the free runners Darnold has to dodge every play.

Bell is usually really good in pass protection, so it will be good to get him back next week for that at least.

33 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

His pass protection leaves a lot to be desired. But he has made some plays ill give him that

His pass protection is poor but only because its clear he has no clue what his assignment is. He doesn't know which way to go when two defenders penetrate. Lets see how he does once someone on the coaching staff gets their head out of their own ass to notice it and tell him. Who knows, maybe he still can't block for sh*t. Either way, we can have a bum like Griffin or Herndon stay in and block. I meant Ballage to run the ball. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FlightBoyz said:

Seriously WTF 

I dont think our OL is good enough for a guy like Perine - he's not elusive and not fast, he doesnt pick up speed until he hits the 2nd level - he needs a hole to run through. We need someone fast who can dart through a crack.