We are all miserable but i bring back memories

theron

Thanks for posting. Those teams were a lot of fun to watch. The joy has been completely sucked out of Jets football since. Any Jets fan who speaks ill of Rex Ryan should be sentenced to an afterlife of watching Gase/Bowles lead Jets teams for eternity.

Just because we had 2 fun years under Rex, and the 10 years after have been terrible, doesn’t make those years the “good old days”. We didn’t win any trophies those 2 years, and the resulting cap problems and poor drafting from those years helped put us in the funk we are in now.

Anyone who read Collision Low Crossers would agree with me: F**k Rex.
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Just because we had 2 fun years under Rex, and the 10 years after have been terrible, doesn’t make those years the “good old days”. We didn’t win any trophies those 2 years, and the resulting cap problems and poor drafting from those years helped put us in the funk we are in now.

Anyone who read Collision Low Crossers would agree with me: F**k Rex.

enjoy your eternal afterlife of watching Gase led Jets. sucker

• Haha 1

A great, at times stifling defense.  An offense that could impose its will on the opponent in the run game with elite OLinemen like Mangold and D'Brick.  An average young QB who did just enough with his talented WRs to win some really big games.  Great memories.

With the exception of a thus-far mediocre QB, we no longer have any of those things above.  18 months into his job, Joe Douglas is 4% done with the work that exists.

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How about demanding better than the likes of Rex, Bowles and Gase instead?

They all sucked. Gase just merely sucked the most.

Jets fans wouldn't just kill the messenger. They'd crucify his horse, as well.

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How about demanding better than the likes of Rex, Bowles and Gase instead?

They all sucked. Gase just merely sucked the most.

Demand whatever you want. 

Rex proved he can lead a talented team deep into the playoffs. I enjoy watching the Jets when they're competitive and miss a head coach that knows how to take advantage of his teams strengths.

Demanding better sounds nice and of course I'd sign up for it but chances are the johnson's aren't going to do it.