Mims?

JTJet

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I thought I read somewhere they don't start practice until Wednesday and they had no reason to do anything until then.

Wednesday? Wtf? 5 days off? 

No way that can be right? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

There's not really many practices you can do for 0-4. 

We should start with the old pitch and catch . So we can get Sam comfortable with actually hitting open receivers and the Receivers can actually get comfortable catching passes when they do get a accurate throw.

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Mims is likely at his highest value. We can hope all sorts of good thing about him until he hits the field. Then reality will set in that’s he just another JAG.

I got blasted in this board for calling him Devin Smith 2.0

Hope I'm wrong. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I got blasted in this board for calling him Devin Smith 2.0

Hope I'm wrong. 

The more you get attacked here, the more confidence you should have in your opinion. Wear it with pride. And necro generously.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

The more you get attacked here, the more confidence you should have in your opinion. Wear it with pride. And necro generously.

When things start trending bad with the Jets and personnel its generally safe to say it's not going to work. If he's not off IR this week then eh.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

It's like we only drafted Mekhi Becton, and even he didn't play much in our last game. Joe Douglas drafted a bunch of glass. The best ability is availability.

Or there actually is traction for these injuries being related to poor flexibility emphasis on this team.

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

There's way too many expectations on this kid for whenever he plays. Receiver is a tough position to excel as a rookie. He's gonna be crucified on here. 

Ya, crazy expectations we have for him to get on the @#$%ing field.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Ya, crazy expectations we have for him to get on the @#$%ing field.

I'm not talking about the people expecting him to get on the field which is why I specifically stated, "whenever he plays". There's plenty of people who think he's suddenly going to change the offense and go off which is extremely unlikely of any rookie WR

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm not talking about the people expecting him to get on the field which is why I specifically stated, "whenever he plays". There's plenty of people who think he's suddenly going to change the offense and go off which is extremely unlikely of any rookie WR

Gotcha. Prime Jerry Rice isn't changing this offense. A QB makes his weapons, not the other way around.

3 minutes ago, adb280z said:

Not really true.  If that were the case NFL teams would not pay WRs, TEs and RBs.  

Au contraire. The wise GM doesn't prioritize those auxiliary pieces until you have a QB worth building around. Great weaponz can enhance a great QB's greatness, but they can not turn a turd into a primrose.