End of discussion: Mayfield > Darnold

Bronx

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Browns Fans, I would presume.

Darnold Fans too.

General NFL Fans, probably.

Don’t know why a Darnold fan (or Jets fan) would give a sh*t. It’s not like we had a crack at drafting him.  It’s just more self-loathing from the crybaby fans of this team.

• Upvote 1

So are most starting QB's in the NFL > Darnold at this point. Who would you say he's better than definitively? Minshew, and backups like Rypien and Mullen?

Of course the circumstances of this team versus others has alot to do with it, but you can't ignore the lack of productivity either.

Just now, Icer said:

So are most starting QB's in the NFL > Darnold at this point. Who would you say he's better than definitively? Minshew, and backups like Rypien and Mullen?

Of course the circumstances of this team versus others has alot to do with it, but you can't ignore the lack of productivity either.

Minshew is better, also.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Lol the 200 yards running might help.

Just a thought 

Thank you what a joke!

We have guys on our team who couldn't be picked out from the witnesses protection program, with sieve OL and we wonder why another QB might be performing better on another team under totally different circumstances.

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If you say so.

9FD01443-B7AB-41B2-A93B-C8E694F6D48D.jpeg.0d8da255c8bd5c9b903e557a5ca1073d.jpeg7D8277E6-2D82-4CF9-89C0-C89608F122C9.jpeg.0ac9591337649d8270cb872a75c78f00.jpeg4F33997F-47C5-4CCA-85AE-D1F841934436.jpeg.32ba81e2c6bf039b6f515cc26d049815.jpeg

I don’t have to say anything.  The Joe Beningos are out in full force today and this board is tangible proof that Jets fans would love nothing more than to slowly and surgically slice their own nipples off with razor blades while listening to some radio hack scream “OH THE PAIN BRO” on a loop.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hmmmmmm let's see Baker Mayfield is performing better on one of the most talented rosters in the NFL.......

I wonder why?????

What do you think???

Come on now we can't be this stupid can we???

Lets go Jets

You're making the tragic mistake of underestimating Jet fans . NEVER underestimate us ! :bag: 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hmmmmmm let's see Baker Mayfield is performing better on one of the most talented rosters in the NFL.......

I wonder why?????

What do you think???

Come on now we can't be this stupid can we???

Lets go Jets

My arms are tired from swatting this debunked argument away so many times.

13 minutes ago, freestater said:

Has any discussion ever ended here? I mean, we're still arguing over Chad Pennington, ffs. 

The problem is that most posters here love doing their degradation humor. If the team was winning that gets harder to do thus it's not as much fun for them..? 

1 minute ago, GangGreened said:

Do you honestly believe Baker Mayfield would be playing well if he was our starting QB right now?

Better than Darnold because he is better than Darnold.

Put another way, Darnold would be nearly as terrible as he is now on the Browns.

2 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

You just realized this?

Have we already moved from "if you criticize Darnold you are not a real Jets fan" to "Duh, we knew this all along?"

We have a really tiny Goldilocks Zone when it is acceptable to criticize the Jets.