Christopher Johnson Sucks...

11 hours ago, jetswinbaby! said:

For hiring Adam Gase... The "King of Suckage!"

It’s like MAC with Hackenberg.   he won’t admit his mistake and so we missed on GOOD QBs and then had to trade 3 2nds to get Darnold.

Chris Johnson is as qualified to run the Jets as my office cleaner.  

• Upvote 4

People make mistakes.

But doubling down on your mistake out of ego, and depreciating the value of the most important commodity(ies) of your organization is an exposure of a simplistic, narrow-minded, insecure, stubborn, small-dicked, Fredo Corleone-syndrome.

Chrissy Johnson needs to accept he messed up, move on, and let the big man Joe D fix this sh*thole.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

3 hours ago, jetswinbaby! said:

You can’t ask him to slime an ex-employee, but some enterprising journalist has to get the story of what went on between the time Chris Johnson fired Bowles, then hired Gase, then fired Maccagnan, because I think what they’ll find is that Chris Johnson was played for a rube by an array of people that couldn’t otherwise fool a three year old with the coin-behind-the-ear trick. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Gase can't be evaluated until he has weapons and gets a shot after drafting his own quarterback.

SAR I

Wow... If you can't see that he is so thick headed and doesn't know how to adjust then I don't think you can be helped from your condition. I agreed with you all offseason that this would be an improved team and I still think there is some talent on the team. But 1 thing has become glaringly clear the last few games. He needs all the pieces to fit his system and needs a HOF QB to use his system to be good. I am sure that if utilized right Gase has a system that can succeed. 

The problem is that he hasn't adapted to a QB that once had a spark and looked like he could be something and now looks dead inside and has lost all his confidence. That is on Gase. He needed to put Darnold in situations to succeed and now he looks more confused then ever.  There is a reason why very good players out perform what they did on his teams. Its because Gase has no ability to design a playbook to the strengths of his personnel, and he'd rather go to his study, think of how to win and complain that his team is just no executing. 

If you look across the league every team in the NFL has at least looked component enough to compete... Instead, each week this team looks more inept and poorly coached. I think his team losing to a terrible Denver team coming across the country on 2 days practice with a third string QB and get thrashed proves that he has no business coaching in the NFL. Gase is done... and its not even close. He will never coach again in the NFL.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

4 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

People make mistakes.

But doubling down on your mistake out of ego, and depreciating the value of the most important commodity(ies) of your organization is an exposure of a simplistic, narrow-minded, insecure, stubborn, small-dicked, Fredo Corleone-syndrome.

Chrissy Johnson needs to accept he messed up, move on, and let the big man Joe D fix this sh*thole.

CJ talking to Woody

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/4/2020 at 6:39 PM, BROOKLYN JET said:

He's going to say Gase can't be evaluated until he has weapons and give him a shot with a new QB.

Then if he wins 4 games, CJ will extend him.

I hate you right now.

Because you speak the truth and it makes me very sad. 

On 10/4/2020 at 8:11 PM, Skeptable said:

Wow... If you can't see that he is so thick headed and doesn't know how to adjust then I don't think you can be helped from your condition. I agreed with you all offseason that this would be an improved team and I still think there is some talent on the team. But 1 thing has become glaringly clear the last few games. He needs all the pieces to fit his system and needs a HOF QB to use his system to be good. I am sure that if utilized right Gase has a system that can succeed. 

The problem is that he hasn't adapted to a QB that once had a spark and looked like he could be something and now looks dead inside and has lost all his confidence. That is on Gase. He needed to put Darnold in situations to succeed and now he looks more confused then ever.  There is a reason why very good players out perform what they did on his teams. Its because Gase has no ability to design a playbook to the strengths of his personnel, and he'd rather go to his study, think of how to win and complain that his team is just no executing. 

If you look across the league every team in the NFL has at least looked component enough to compete... Instead, each week this team looks more inept and poorly coached. I think his team losing to a terrible Denver team coming across the country on 2 days practice with a third string QB and get thrashed proves that he has no business coaching in the NFL. Gase is done... and its not even close. He will never coach again in the NFL.

Under Gase’s tenure...Jets record when going against a Winless Team....0-7...Oh and Seven...how long is this Dweeb Johnson going to try to keep what is a charade ONLY to him going????  This guy should have been Fired right after walking off the field Thursday night.  That’s another thing there is ZERO accountability on this Stupid team.

• Upvote 1

On 10/4/2020 at 6:36 PM, jetswinbaby! said:

The King of Suckage, you say.  I am the long reigning Queen of Trash & Mediocrity, bow before me! Prepare yourselves for an epic bloody battle for the Crown! Who is with me as I gather my army, a million strong, to wage war on the State of New Jersey? To burn The New Dump to the ground, much like the burning of the Great Library of Alexandria! Who said there can be no benevolence in violence! Oh, fine, it's a roofless sh ithole, but whatever. I got some Kingsford briquettes and some lighter fluid in my trunk somewhere. Let's go.