The 0-4 Club

GreekJet

1 minute ago, GreekJet said:

New York Jets

Houston Texans 

NY Giants 

Giants are playing hard and the NY media will award them with a  moral victory and talk about how good Daniel Jones looks. 

Daniel jones looked good? What game were you watching?

Through 4 games: 2TDs, 4ints and bunch of fumbles. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Daniel jones looked good? What game were you watching?

Through 4 games: 2TDs, 4ints and bunch of fumbles. 

Idk I spent some time listening to Ny sports radio last week (don’t normally do) and was shocked at guys like Boomer talking about how advanced Daniel is and the other guy (Boomers partner) said the ball comes out of his hand better than Sam.

• Thumb Down 3

Just now, jgb said:

Please, elaborate.

He’s regressed worse than Sam has. His mechanics are awful, and he fumbles the ball consistently on top of it. His skill position players are probably better too. Have you watched him play this year?

We know you hate Darnold, but Jones is worse IMO.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

He’s regressed worse than Sam has. His mechanics are awful, and he fumbles the ball consistently on top of it. His skill position players are probably better too. Have you watched him play this year?

We know you hate Darnold, but Jones is worse IMO.

You had me thinking about your words until you got to this tired, weak trope. 

As for the line below it, I saw some shapes but I didn't bother to continue.

25 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

Giants may be our competition, but they play in a division with no strong teams. The Cowboys show up once in a while, Philly seems to have lost its way, and the Team Formerly Known as the Foreskins is, well, the same. The Giants will win a couple of games from this pool, and luck out on one or two others, perhaps.

I agree,the Giants should win a few games in their division!

Houston would beat a combined team of Jets' and Giants' best players by 30.
Looks like Lawrence will be playing in the Swamplands next year!

So you’re saying the Giants would give up on Daniel Jones after just 2 seasons?

Come on now. Everyone knows you need 3-4 seasons to evaluate a QB, and even then should probably give him a $30M per extension, just to stay on the safe side.
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

Giants may be our competition, but they play in a division with no strong teams. The Cowboys show up once in a while, Philly seems to have lost its way, and the Team Formerly Known as the Foreskins is, well, the same. The Giants will win a couple of games from this pool, and luck out on one or two others, perhaps.

Daniel Jones will win a few games

we won't

Keep in mind the giants have to play washington twice and the eagles twice...they will find a win. We might split with miami and have a surprise win somewhere in the season if the goal is to win the first overall pick I honestly think denver is the biggest threat to us even with us winning a tiebreaker

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you’re saying the Giants would give up on Daniel Jones after just 2 seasons?

Come on now. Everyone knows you need 3-4 seasons to evaluate a QB, and even then should probably give him a $30M per extension, just to stay on the safe side.

It's like folding a hand in poker when the pot gets too big and you don't have the odds on your side. Sure, you may pull that one card you need on the river, but play that way long enough and you'll eventually go broke.  

Mara and Tisch are willing to throw bad cards onto the felt and live to the next hand. Johnson plays like he's afraid to lose his ante--that fish that gets gutted at every table from NY to LA on any given Wednesday night.

6 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Daniel Jones will win a few games

we won't

They do get to play the skins twice...

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Keep in mind the giants have to play washington twice and the eagles twice...they will find a win. We might split with miami and have a surprise win somewhere in the season if the goal is to win the first overall pick I honestly think denver is the biggest threat to us even with us winning a tiebreaker

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Denver actually has a decent roster when healthy

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GreekJet said:

New York Jets

Houston Texans 

NY Giants 

Giants are playing hard and the NY media will award them with a  moral victory and talk about how good Daniel Jones looks. 

We have BEST shot at NO wins.  Miami appears better, Giants will beat someone in NFC East , same with Texans.   WE suck in every aspect.  not ONE positive thing.