Quinnen's weapons charge dropped

Here in Alabama, you don't even need a gun license and most jurisdictions don't even enforce the requirement to have a concealed carry permit.  I'm an Army veteran, gun owner,  and strongly support the right of law abiding citizens to own weapons, but even I think the gun laws here in Alabama are ridiculous.  It's like Dodge CIty, 1870 around here.  I see people in the grocery store or other places all the time walking around with pistols in holsters.  It's crazy, y'all!  I can see why someone from Alabama would be shocked by the (sensible IMHO) enforcement of gun laws in other states.

EDIT - The state legislature even tried to do away with any requirement for a concealed carry permit, but there was a lot of pushback from local Sheriffs who made a small fortune for their agencies by charging $100 for the permit

4 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Someone pleeeeeease necro the old thread discussing the charges where I got laughed at for saying that they would most likely get dropped.  Please.

I told ya so. I told ya so.I told ya so. What are you like 14? This is all your fault. He should be in jail right now and gets off (pays it off) and gets to ruin the rest of the season with illegal hits.  Then again QW gets us to 0-16. 

19 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

He bribed the judge with White Castle coupons and got off. Had it been you, it’s a different story and you’re texting from Rikers.

11 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

I told ya so. I told ya so.I told ya so. What are you like 14? This is all your fault. He should be in jail right now and gets off (pays it off) and gets to ruin the rest of the season with illegal hits.  Then again QW gets us to 0-16. 

• Haha 2