WHO WANTS JOHNSON TO SELL THE JETS ???

WHO WANTS JOHNSON TO SELL THE JETS ???  

88 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WANTS JOHNSON TO SELL THE JETS ???

• YES
    • NO

2 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Just not to Jimmy Dolan.

The Steelers made the playoffs once in their first 38 years and the Rooneys never sold.. The teams value isn't even in the top 10 of NFL teams

• Dallas Cowboys. • Value: $5.7 billion. ...
  • New England Patriots. • Value: $4.4 billion. ...
  • New York Giants. • Value: $4.3 billion. ...
  • Los Angeles Rams. • Value: $4 billion. ...
  • San Francisco 49ers. • Value: $3.8 billion. ...
  • New York Jets. • Value: $3.55 billion. ...
  • Chicago Bears. • Value: $3.525 billion. ...
  • Washington Football Team. • Value: $3.5 billion.

56 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

The Steelers made the playoffs once in their first 38 years and the Rooneys never sold.. The teams value isn't even in the top 10 of NFL teams

I got 10k. Let’s put it all together and buy the Jets. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Just not to Jimmy Dolan.

**** that guy, **** him with a big genetically modified pineapple in reverse. I should be taking a local ferry to the game and eating wings and watching strippers at the local bars doing specials in Manhattan. Instead I occasionally take the train and regret the swamp experience most if not every time. Even when I have met up with people there I'd prefer to be in NYC before and after the game. **** that guy!

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

And SAR I makes 3 . So glad we figured that out .

vTsPXtk.gif?noredirect

I’m kinda stuck here... can’t seem to look away . Must be the combination  of bouncing boobies and bubbly smile. 

Nice job- well done 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

**** that guy, **** him with a big genetically modified pineapple in reverse. I should be taking a local ferry to the game and eating wings and watching strippers at the local bars doing specials in Manhattan. Instead I occasionally take the train and regret the swamp experience most if not every time. Even when I have met up with people there I'd prefer to be in NYC before and after the game. **** that guy!

And those corrupt A-holes Sheldon Silver and Joe Bruno that did Dolan's bidding.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

And those corrupt A-holes Sheldon Silver and Joe Bruno that did Dolan's bidding.

Yup, everything was approved, ready to go, and then those guys ****ed it up for everyone. They drummed up noise that it would hurt a community that needed jobs (wtf?)... And of course the useful idiots shouted as a chorus as they always do.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Yup, everything was approved, ready to go, and then those guys ****ed it up for everyone. They drummed up noise that it would hurt a community that needed jobs (wtf?)... And of course the useful idiots shouted as a chorus as they always do.

No one had to drum up noise. Woody and Jay Cross didn't pay off the people they needed to pay off.  Everything else they did was just window dressing. A waste of time and money 

The hiring of Jay Cross for the explicit purpose of building a WSS would not be the last time Woody Johnson hired the wrong guy to get a job done.

Owning the team is like owning a golden goose. Why the F would they ever sell it? I’m gonna go out on a limb and say they love mountains of cash more than they hate/fear angry fans. 

and before you say “what if we stop watching, and stop buying merch?” If you’re watching games this season they know that’s a BS bluff. We’re stuck with them until they croak. If only more of us were as brave as @nico002 and would truly abandon the team. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, static14 said:

Owning the team is like owning a golden goose. Why the F would they ever sell it? I’m gonna go out on a limb and say they love mountains of cash more than they hate/fear angry fans. 

and before you say “what if we stop watching, and stop buying merch?” If you’re watching games this season they know that’s a BS bluff. We’re stuck with them until they croak. If only more of us were as brave as @nico002 and would truly abandon the team. 

Oh, you KNOW Nico has been watching.  He's also been visiting the board on nearly a daily basis to see if people miss him yet.  

He'll show up crowing, possibly under a new username, the moment Darnold has a passable day at QB.  Something like 225 yds, 1-2 TDs, 0-1 INTs will do it.  Could be a bit of a wait with this injury, however.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Savage69 said:

No reason for giants to be valued that much more than the jets