Texans expected to pursue Adam Gase as next head coach if fired from Jets

Rhg1084

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

He’ll be at best a position coach if anyone is stupid enough to be conned by this Fraud.  I’m fascinated though about a guy who sometimes acts like he just walked out of Bellevue was able to lay down such a good con though.  I can see how an Idiot “Johnson Brother” could get scammed by pretty much anyone, but when you look at the data produced from his other football jobs, outside of the time with Manning,...Offensive “Genius”?!?!?

Who the hell is buying that?  Last, last, close to last, close to last, close to last.

He and Maccagnan should hang out and adopt a moron for a love child....neither should be allowed to work in the NFL again.

Then again it’s obvious Maccagnan never will, outside of Janitor.  Maccagnan always looked to me like one of those guys who should have one of those big ring of keys on his belt. 

He was able to con a “Johnson Brother” too.

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

He’ll be at best a position coach if anyone is stupid enough to be conned by this Fraud.  I’m fascinated though about a guy who sometimes acts like he just walked out of Bellevue was able to lay down such a good con though.  I can see how an Idiot “Johnson Brother” could get scammed by pretty much anyone, but when you look at the data produced from his other football jobs, outside of the time with Manning,...Offensive “Genius”?!?!?

Who the hell is buying that?  Last, last, close to last, close to last, close to last.

He and Maccagnan should hang out and adopt a moron for a love child....neither should be allowed to work in the NFL again.

Then again it’s obvious Maccagnan never will, outside of Janitor.  Maccagnan always looked to me like one of those guys who should have one of those big ring of keys on his belt. 

He was able to con a “Johnson Brother” too.

After Gase's Jets stint, the only job he will land is a manager at one of Peyton Manning's Papa Johns restaurants. People will call the chain to find out why the food is taking so long and Gase will blame it on the deliveryman not executing his driving route correctly. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Fake news. I seriously doubt Adam Gase ever gets a head coaching job again after the way he fell on his face in New York. Cats out of the bag..entire world knows he’s a garbage coach and players hate him. He’ll be known as the guy who ruined Sam Darnold even if Sam, himself, had a hand in playing like sh*t.

5 hours ago, maury77 said:

After Gase's Jets stint, the only job he will land is a manager at one of Peyton Manning's Papa Johns restaurants. People will call the chain to find out why the food is taking so long and Gase will blame it on the deliveryman not executing his driving route correctly. 

Agreed.

In all seriousness can you see Gase even being hired as an OC anywhere?  I can’t.

As far as a position coach, he personally never played any football higher than high school, so I wouldn’t know what he could teach any pros.

I still can’t believe I got to actually see a worse head coach than Todd Bowles, and RIGHT AFTER Bowles was finally fired YEARS after when he should have.....only the Jets could accomplish that trick.  I’d actually rather have Richie Kotite coach the over both of them.

Meanwhile Matt Rhule is making Robby Anderson one of the top receivers in the league and Carolina as a team a “tough out” every week, even without top tier personnel.

• Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

If I start a Twitter account and say outlandish things... people will react to me!

One time out of a thousand times... it works.  Every time!

and, of course, JetNation grants it its veryown thread...

i thinkmods should have to approve threads...

we should have one thread for Gase. one for Sam, bell, et ecet....

• Upvote 1