Slater Scoop: Dolphins have been given clearance to go to full capacity

50 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Crazy! Are there rules at least. Like with masks and no concessions. Glad the Fins are not going to capacity, but I think they could probably go to 20K safely.  

In case it wasn't clear. The Dolphins are sane and not planning to go to full capacity. This is just DeSantis playing stupid political games. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

By 2100, 1 out of every 8 homes in Florida will be underwater.  

Not fast enough.

On June 12, 2008, correspondent Bob Woodruff revealed that the program "puts participants in the future and asks them to report back about what it is like to live in this future world. The first stop is the year 2015." 

2008-06-12-ABC-GMA-globalwarming2.JPGAs one expert warns that in 2015 the sea level will rise quickly, a visual shows New York City being engulfed by water. The video montage includes another unidentified person predicting that "flames cover hundreds of miles." 

Then-GMA co-anchor Chris Cuomo appeared frightened by this future world. He wondered, "I think we're familiar with some of these issues, but, boy, 2015? That's seven years from now. Could it really be that bad?" 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Florida - the state with the highest percentage of elderly (at risk population) somehow managed to have less than half the deaths of NYS so far. 

Yet everyone praises Cuomo as some kind of covid Jesus while throwing fire at DeSantis who has been much more open the entire time.

Anyone know how Sweeden is doing?

are you actually conflating % of elderly in FLA with number of deaths in your comaprison of two different states with completely different populations and different timing of when the virus hit?  Really? Back to stat 101 for you then.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Dcat said:

arte you actually conflating % of elderly in FLA with number of deaths in your comaprison of two different states with completely different populations and different timing of when the virus hit?  Really? Back to stat 101 for you then.

there's no way I'm conflating anything because I don't even know what a conflate is.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am all for this, actually, under two conditions:

1. 65,000 free tickets made available to anyone who can prove Florida residency.

2. All 65,000 have to share a total of 21,000 seats. 

Population control at its best.

• Upvote 1