Jamal Adams to miss a second game.

T0mShane

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

T0mShane: "You have a wound and I have some salt and some lemon juice for sale to ease your pain." 

"Well, I don't need you and your goddamn wares from your streetcart, Snake Oil Salesman, because I ain't injured!"

Translation: TS is rubbing it in to the "Jamal = Super Bowl, oh,no,whatdidwedooooo!" crowd. Me, I'm glad Joe Douglas kicked Jamal Adams in his ass. I'm not a chest-thumper by any means, ESPECIALLY if it comes to injury, but c'mon now, fck Jamal Adams already.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, jgb said:

So funny seeing Jets fans mock Seattle’s defense. Or anyone for that matter.

It's like when fat, middle-aged thrice divorced men rate and fat shame cute girls half their age who walk by that would never on their life date them no matter how much money they make. Then again, those fat, thrice divorced critics work at the Gas 'N Sip, so that kills my analogy.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jetophile said:

It's like when fat, middle-aged thrice divorced men rate and fat shame cute girls half their age who walk by that would never on their life date them no matter how much money they make. Then again, those fat, thrice divorced critics work at the Gas 'N Sip, so that kills my analogy.

Alternatively, it’s like when you’re hammered drunk at a wedding and your sh*tbag cousin sets you up with a cute-ish bridesmaid whom you bang that night in a Motel 6 and she subsequently pretends to get pregnant so you stay with her for a few months until you come to realize that it’s not a “baby bump,” she’s just regaining all the weight she had lost to fit into the bridesmaid’s dress, meanwhile she keeps demanding access to your debit card PIN and you’re like “nah” so she leaves you for your more successful neighbor and, over the course of three weeks, your neighbor starts losing his hair and she crashes his car and they both pack on thirty pounds and he eventually throws her out on the street, except in this analogy the neighbor originally feels bad for “stealing” her from you and compensates you with two Mercedes Benz’s, a jet ski, and the equally cute, but mentally stable chick he thought he was upgrading from.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

This seems oddly specific

Alternatively, it’s like when you’re hammered drunk at a wedding and your sh*tbag cousin sets you up with a cute-ish bridesmaid whom you bang that night in a Motel 6 and she subsequently pretends to get pregnant so you stay with her for a few months until you come to realize that it’s not a “baby bump,” she’s just regaining all the weight she had lost to fit into the bridesmaid’s dress, meanwhile she keeps demanding access to your debit card PIN and you’re like “nah” so she leaves you for your more successful neighbor and, over the course of three weeks, your neighbor starts losing his hair and she crashes his car and they both pack on thirty pounds and he eventually throws her out on the street, except in this analogy the neighbor originally feels bad for “stealing” her from you and compensates you with two Mercedes Benz’s, a jet ski, and the equally cute, but mentally stable chick he thought he was upgrading from.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Alternatively, it’s like when you’re hammered drunk at a wedding and your sh*tbag cousin sets you up with a cute-ish bridesmaid whom you bang that night in a Motel 6 and she subsequently pretends to get pregnant so you stay with her for a few months until you come to realize that it’s not a “baby bump,” she’s just regaining all the weight she had lost to fit into the bridesmaid’s dress, meanwhile she keeps demanding access to your debit card OIN and you’re like “nah” so she leaves you for your more successful neighbor and, over the course of three weeks, your neighbor starts losing his hair and she crashes his car and they both pack on thirty pounds and he eventually throws her out on the street, except in this analogy the neighbor originally feels bad for “stealing” her from you and compensates you with two Mercedes Benz’s, a jet ski, and the equally cute, but mentally stable chick he thought he was upgrading from.

No, wait, I got it, it's like when you're 10 and you're at your friend's house and your friend is getting reamed by his parents. There's no way out, and you nervously shift your weight from one foot to the other, stare at the ground, stare at the door, but you know you can't bolt. Oh, no, this is so fcked up, oh, God, please, I'm going to start laughing as you make the ill-advised move of sneaking a peek at your friend's face as he's turning into Private Pyle in 'Full Metal Jacket' doing his best to hold it in while he's getting screamed at for eating a jelly doughnut. All is lost! You break first: YOU LAUGH.

• Sympathy 2

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This, plus we have nothing else.

Plus we haven't yet whiffed on those 1st rounders; nor on the upgraded 4th-to-3rd rounder; and haven't yet squandered the extra $100MM in cap room, at $20MM per, that we're not spending on an Adams extension.

#stillhaveunusedbullets or something

• Post of the Week 2