***Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** Buccaneers-Bears

I think I’m going to be a Bucs fan.  I like Brady now that he’s out of New England.  Seems like a swell guy.  I love Arians.  And my Dad actually used to have season tickets through his job back when we moved to Orlando from Long Island.  We never went because they were terrible and it was like an hour in a half drive but we had them so that makes me legit.

Go Bucs!!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I think I’m going to be a Bucs fan.  I like Brady now that he’s out of New England.  Seems like a swell guy.  I love Arians.  And my Dad actually used to have season tickets through his job back when we moved to Orlando from Long Island.  We never went because they were terrible and it was like an hour in a half drive but we had them so that makes me legit.

Go Bucs!!!

Made that 90 mile drive last time Jets were in Tampa.  Went down to Orlando with the family.  My son and I left the wives behind at the theme parks and headed over to Tampa for the afternoon.  We got beat 15-10 by Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Buc.  Just awful game (which we have seen so many times over the years) where the offense couldn't do anything and once we fell behind by two scores, it was over.  We left when we were down 15-3 in the 4th.  Scored a late TD and we weren't even there to see it.  Not that it would have mattered.  Should have stayed with the girls and spent the day at Universal.

Go Bucs, I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Go Bucs!!!

Blasphemy.  I don't know you anymore.

• Haha 4

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Just because Belichick is the top enemy doesn't make Tom Brady a friend.  He still has a punchable face and tried to sell COVID pills for profit.  

Nonsense. If Brady goes to the SB and NE misses the playoffs that will be freaken miserable for Belichick. Hopefully too the NFC championship game is the 49ers vs Bucks and Beli is in no mans land for drafting a QB + missed the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nonsense. If Brady goes to the SB and NE misses the playoffs that will be freaken miserable for Belichick. Hopefully too the NFC championship game is the 49ers vs Bucks and Beli is in no mans land for drafting a QB + missed the playoffs.

I hope Tom Brady gets AIDS.

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@The Crusher

Check this place out 

http://www.haroldsfamousdeli.com

20150109_184926-1500x1352-676x609.jpg

Sandwiches come in two sizes: large and x-large. This is an x-large hot corned beef and pastrami combo. We know people who would dispute this but we still claim that Harold's pastrami is the best in the NYC region.

Damn , that’s nice 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Go Bucs!!!

I was thinking the same thing,  I'll join you next season