College game day Oct 10...

Beerfish

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

So is Trevor playing good or bad because you guys suck at informing posters of what is happening.

All his yards are players getting yards after the catch 

Most of his passes are dump offs or screens 

I can say that clemson OL looks fantastic 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

So is Trevor playing good or bad because you guys suck at informing posters of what is happening.

He’s playing well.  Made his first bad decision in a long time but it didn’t count.

He’s 12-14 for 111 and a TD as of now.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Looks awesome handing off and throwing the ball to RBs in the backfield.  His 2 forward pass attempts were off target, like usual.  That said he’s tall and has nice hair.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He’s playing well.  Made his first bad decision in a long time but it didn’t count.

Holy obsession.  You’re unreal.  My goodness.  I could run this offense in my flip flops and board shorts.  

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Holy obsession.  You’re unreal.  My goodness.  I could run this offense in my flip flops and board shorts.  

An Urban Meyer fanboy claiming that another offensive system is making the QB look better is some deep levels of ironic.

Just admit that you like Fields because he’s running Urban’s system and the hot take will be taken more seriously.

“Trevor Lawrence can’t throw downfield” is my new favorite nitpick because it is so laughably untrue. 

Oh can do it, just not very well.  Which is fine it’s a hard thing to do and he’s just a boy.  And when you can win games by throwing to RBs in the flat all game, why try? 

An Urban Meyer fanboy claiming that another offensive system is making the QB look better is some deep levels of ironic.

Just admit that you like Fields because he’s running Urban’s system and the hot take will be taken more seriously.

Ummmmm, I ******* hate Urban Myer with a passion. And hate Ohio St. even more.  Has nothing to do wit the the system.  That’s dumb AF.  

Maybe you forget that I was Deshaun Watson’s biggest fan? 

Sorry that I see major flaws in this kids game that you can’t see and that I tell like I see it.  Not sure why it bothers you so much. 

10 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Nice. Bout’ to put the game on in a sec & gage for myself. Stats look shiny though

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Looks awesome handing off and throwing the ball to RBs in the backfield.  His 2 forward pass attempts were off target, like usual.  That said he’s tall and has nice hair.  

Thanks. Hopefully we get some more looks at his downfield passing tonight.

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

The ball hit him in the numbers in stride what are you even talking about lol

I’m talking about how he had to slow down and come back to the ball.  That wasnt in stride at all. That said, it didn’t need to be he was so open.