College game day Oct 10...

Beerfish

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yup.  I am not sure we belong in the league anymore.  We don't have a crazy, high-powered big play offense, but we can play defense better than most.  I am not sure what conference we belong in, but we don't look like these other teams.

Does it matter?  You guys win.   I’d take 6-3 victory today.  

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yup.  I am not sure we belong in the league anymore.  We don't have a crazy, high-powered big play offense, but we can play defense better than most.  I am not sure what conference we belong in, but we don't look like these other teams.

Sorry I left out your Dawgs as the only team that can play defense in the SEC. As I type yet another score, and UF was a complete joke today. Still love me some college football.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Does it matter?  You guys win.   I’d take 6-3 victory today.  

I agree.  A win is a win, and I will never complain after winning a game in this conference.  But lets see what happens next week when our D goes up against Bama.  I have said a few times that I am concerned by our ability to put up the points we will need to beat Bama and you guys.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

have said a few times that I am concerned by our ability to put up the points we will need to beat Bama and you guys.

Agreed. I like our passing offense a lot more than last season but we have to be more consistent. Can we hang 44 against Bama? lol hell no. Gotta take it from them as much as possible.

5 minutes ago, RobR said:

Sorry I left out your Dawgs as the only team that can play defense in the SEC. As I type yet another score, and UF was a complete joke today. Still love me some college football.

Absolutley.  Quite a few entertaining games today.  And tonight.

Are you not entertained? - Reaction GIFs

• Upvote 1

I agree.  A win is a win, and I will never complain after winning a game in this conference.  But lets see what happens next week when our D goes up against Bama.  I have said a few times that I am concerned by our ability to put up the points we will need to beat Bama and you guys.

I'm not a big fan of your midget QB. Even if Bama loses tonight, and they always seem to have trouble with Miss, that should be a great game next week. 

Sick catch by Moore as I'm typing.

1 minute ago, RobR said:

I'm not a big fan of your midget QB. Even if Bama loses tonight, and they always seem to have trouble with Miss, that should be a great game next week. 

Sick catch by Moore as I'm typing.

Bennett is clearly limited.  The good news though is that Daniels was cleared this week.  I still think Bennett gets the start, but he will be on a short leash next week if we need to turn to Daniels.

Bennett is clearly limited.  The good news though is that Daniels was cleared this week.  I still think Bennett gets the start, but he will be on a short leash next week if we need to turn to Daniels.

I can't see him not getting the start but I've never been impressed by his play.

20 minutes ago, Lith said:

Oh you will score at will vs the Gators. 

Bama is going to be a tough one. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

He’s struggles with ball placement and down field accuracy.  

Yeah I do see some ball placement inconsistency in the live games I have seen him in. I don’t even know where to begin in accessing these college QB’s anymore. Josh Allen couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn house and now...lol

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

How how can Etienne go?  It feels like a brief resurgence with drafting RBs early 1st Rd with Barkley, Elliot, McCaffery, Gurley is over.  But man Etienne is special.

He’s awesome.  I could see 20 range.  Not sure though, depends on how he tests too I assume 

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah I do see some ball placement inconsistency in the live games I have seen him in. I don’t even know where to begin in accessing these college QB’s anymore. Josh Allen couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn house and now...lol

Don't let Allen sway your analysis of QB prospects.  That career turnaround was him making NFL history, because the Universe hates us.

Inaccurate QB's stay inaccurate.  Except Allen.