***Cardinals-Jets*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

The piped in noise, the air raid siren, the 3rd down crap are all bunch league crap. 

yeah but the fake crowd is really into it today

The sad part is that this was an opportunity to hear the real sounds of football, the pad hits, the grunts the players yelling instructions, etc.

would have liked that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Todd Bowles was atrocious. To somehow follow that up with a worse coach, is incredible. Just as incredible as following up a horrible Idzik with a catastrophic Mike Maccagnan. That 8 year stretch of having both the worse coaches and GMs in the league, is how you get what you are seeing now. 

Yet we have a few Woody Johnson fans here still.  The fact that he gets involved is bad enough but that he leaves the team to his brother tells you what a moron Woody is.   

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Dear Trevor,

Stay in school

Dear Trevor,

Don't listen to the guy above. The Jets are actually a really great organization. You'll love it here, and never want to leave! Hey, I like your hair. You want some candy? I have some in the back of the van. Puppies, too!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I’m sure but I’ve never heard of anything like that at the professional level.  

Entering today, the Jets were on pace to be the 3rd worst NFL team of all-time from a point differential perspective. 

Only the 1976 Buccaneers (0-16, -287 net points) and 1990 Patriots (1-15, -265) were more inept if the current Jets' point differential were extrapolated to 16 games.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2