***Cardinals-Jets*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arizona is coming off of two straight losses, but is viewed as one of the teams on the rise in the NFL. The Jets have not lost to the Cardinals at home since 1975 at Shea Stadium.

This is a chance for Flacco to show he is still a capable NFL quarterback at 35 years old. He only signed a one-year deal with the Jets, so this is an opportunity for him to audition for a 2021 employer.

Enlarge Image
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I have little confidence that the Jets D can be successful vs a good running Qb. And Hopkins is one of the best wide receivers in the NFL. Hopefully Flacco will be protected because if he isn’t he won’t last long. I see us losing 30-17. 

We’re gonna score 17 points? Holy...

I have decided to go the Outer Banks this weekend and miss a Jets game for the first time in 25 years.

I'll rewatch when in get back ... I simply don't really care about this team right now.

Cheers and have fun today .. I'll check in tonight to see what happened.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

It's truly a much better experience watching that way sadly.. you can blow through the commercials and 17 injury time outs...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1

The Jets aren’t winning this game. We’re about to get smoked. Y’all need to stop worrying about winning. It’ll help from a mental and health standpoint. We suck. Just watch and enjoy the game as a football fan. I expect Arizona to get creative on offense. Should be fun to see what they do.

Id like us to win and will root for us, it’s just that by now I’m emotionally detached from this team.

• Upvote 1

The Jets hit Josh Allen pretty hard in the opener, which is the one thing the Jets defense does well. If they’re able to smack Murray around, the backup QB is a dude named Chris Streveler, whom I’ve never heard of. Sure, Streveler would put up 300 yards and two TDs, but at least we’d end the “We ShoUlD oF HiReD Kingsbury” nonsense right away

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets hit Josh Allen pretty hard in the opener, which is the one thing the Jets defense does well. If they’re able to smack Murray around, the backup QB is a dude named Chris Streveler, whom I’ve never heard of. Sure, Streveler would put up 300 yards and two TDs, but at least we’d end the “We ShoUlD oF HiReD Kingsbury” nonsense right away

100% shocking Chris Streveler made that team let alone is the backup.  Streveler (Winnipeg blue bombers) was the CFLs version of Tim Tebow or Taysom Hill.  When he did have to start he couldn't pass, he sucked.  He is a good runner though.

If the Jets got to Streveler they would have a legit chance to win, he sucks.

but you are right, I want to be able to crow about hiring kingsbury from the top of my lungs as I also watch carolina,a team predicted to be dumpster before this season win as well.