joewilly12

***Cardinals-Jets*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Hint: It doesn’t matter who the QB is on this team.

Darnold, Flacco, Tannehill, Lawrence, Unitas, whoever...

what even matters anymore jessica chastain GIF by Saturday Night Live

Heck, Unitas would be just as effective as what we have, and he's been dead for almost 2 decades

• Haha 1

The only way to stop this is to not support the team with your money, they will sell the team or spend serious money on real football people to fix it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Only by stats and record

And former player opinions.

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I am

Teddy is a decent starter but I sure as hell wouldn’t want to hitch my wagon to him for any extended period of time.

And what did we get in the 4th? A 3rd string qb? A Trevor wesco. Shall I go on

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ausman said:

Yes, you have to admire such consistency.

Lol well said

What is gase always writing down?

• Haha 1

You should all feel extremely insulted because Chris Johnson thinks you’re all idiots and Gase is a genius. He thinks there is nothing wrong with taking a nap inside of a burning house either.

2158FD88-6910-456E-A18B-CC375BC0A37A.jpeg

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

McCarthy hasn't exactly been killing it.  Rhule yeah.  Missing out on him sucks.

No he hasn’t.  But I’d rather have a guy with at least some track record of success instead of one that’s only had failure.

• Upvote 1

So Flacco sucks.

Good to see the running game and Bell moving though.  Even without Becton.

Looks good for Sam when he's back with Perriman n Mims.

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Sorry but Joe Douglas is just as sorry as Adam Gase.  The Johnson’s need to sell yesterday

He's abysmal. But people wont hear any of it. He's about to oversee an 0-16 team. Maybe the worst of them.

What has he done besides Becton?

Fant, McGovern, GVR, Perriman, Desir - All complete disasters. Robby tearing the league apart. Draft class can't play a f*cking snap.

He must go. They all have to go. Blow it up and start again.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Sorry but Joe Douglas is just as sorry as Adam Gase.  The Johnson’s need to sell yesterday

This sorry A$$ O Line is 1000% on him

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

So Flacco sucks.

Good to see the running game and Bell moving though.  Even without Becton.

Looks good for Sam when he's back with Perriman n Mims.

the same Mims that hasn't had a full week of practice since being here?

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

He's abysmal. But people wont hear any of it. He's about to oversee an 0-16 team. Maybe the worst of them.

Fant, McGovern, GVR, Perriman, Desir - All complete disasters. Robby tearing the league apart. Draft class can't play a f*cking snap.

Yes let's let the Johnson's hire a new GM.  That will go great!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ausman said:

No he hasn’t.  But I’d rather have a guy with at least some track record of success instead of one that’s only had failure.

Give a guy Aaron Rodgers for 13 years and he will have success.  Only Adam Gase would find a way to ____ that up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes let's let the Johnson's hire a new GM.  That will go great!!!

Either way you have a Johnson GM. Obviously ideally the Johnsons would be thrown into the sea but that isn't happening. The early signs with Douglas are every bit as bad as they were with the previous GM's. 

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

He's abysmal. But people wont hear any of it.

There is no more blowing it up and starting again. This is it. We are past the point of no return. Worse than the browns ever were. We are blackballed by the entire NFL and have literally no hope. This is why it’s important to not let things get completely out of hand like the Jets did over the last few years. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HawaiisOnlyJetsFan said:

To be fair in Gases offensive offense he is. 

Fair point

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

And what did we get in the 4th? A 3rd string qb? A Trevor wesco. Shall I go on

The alternative was paying a game manager like Bridgewater $15+ million a year to backup Darnold.

Screw that

Where would we be with Teddy this season? Maybe 1-4 and stuck in a perpetual rut?

We’re well on our way to securing Trevor Lawrence. I’m not losing any sleep over that one.

4 minutes ago, DonCorleone said:

This sorry A$$ O Line is 1000% on him

Could of had Jack Conklin on the right side and Becton on the left. Could of retained Robby. Could of done a ton of things that would of mattered today, yesterday and in Week 1. 

this franchise is bullsh*t.

• Upvote 2

I think I'm not going to watch until they fire this turd of a coach. I'm starting now. Leaving my house....not watching this joke of a franchise.

• Upvote 1

Carolina who was supposed to be one of the worst teams in the league and then loses their all pro in mccaffery.

Matt Rhule and Joe Brady

We have adam fing gase.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Could of had Hack Conklin on the right side and Becton on the left. Could of retained Robby. Could of done a ton of things that would of mattered today, yesterday and in Week 1. 

this franchise is bullsh*t.

But could we really? No one wants to be on this team. We can’t force players to resign or come here from other teams. It’s not always that simple. I don’t think fans realize how bad things really are and how the rest of the league looks at this team. You go to the Jets to die. Plain and simple.

Even if the Jets overpay, it better be that players last contract because they will be ruining their career and not make anything on any future contracts. That’s why players come here to retire. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Should we applaud?  He almost lost his leg.  This is scary.  Lol

I mean, it’s his choice to get back out there. I’ve got no problem acknowledging the determination and work it took. 

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

I think I'm not going to watch until they fire this turd of a coach. I'm starting now. Leaving my house....not watching this joke of a franchise.

Clown city over there in NJ. Get a clue, get a grip, get some kind of idea of what the hell you're doing because letting this go on week after week really speaks to the amount of ****s either Johnson brother could give.

• Upvote 1

They just aired an ad for the Jets mobile app and the only highlight they could manage to squeeze into the commercial was the garbage time TD to Berrios against SF. Aside from the Darnold scramble, that's probably our most relevant play of the year.

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

But could we really? No one wants to be on this team. We can’t force players to resign or come here from other teams. It’s not always that simple. I don’t think fans realize how bad things really are and how the rest of the league looks at this team. You go to the Jets to die. Plain and simple.

Even if the Jets overpay, it better be that players last contract because they will be ruining their career and not make anything on any future contracts. That’s why players come here to retire. 

Is there a chance he doesn’t come even if we do offer him a contract? Obviously but the fact we wouldn’t speak to him at all? Yeah that’s the main issue tbh.

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

The alternative was paying a game manager like Bridgewater $15+ million a year to backup Darnold.

Screw that

Where would we be with Teddy this season? Maybe 1-4 and stuck in a perpetual rut?

We’re well on our way to securing Trevor Lawrence. I’m not losing any sleep over that one.

As if any QB could possibly improve this.

I think the chiefs and raiders have like 6 individual plays through the the air that all went for more yards than the Flacco had the entire first half. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Is there a chance he doesn’t come even if we do offer him a contract? Obviously but the fact we wouldn’t speak to him at all? Yeah that’s the main issue tbh.

I forgot about that. I agree. You have to at least try. It’s just not likely. 

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

As if any QB could possibly improve this.

Trevor Lawrence coupled with a franchise LT, a competent HC, $100 million in cap space and a metric sh*t ton of draft picks over the next two years would be a nice start.

• Upvote 1