***Cardinals-Jets*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Trevor Lawrence is to smart to enter the draft if we are picking 1

sam darnold was supposed to solve this teams issues

I won’t be fooled again that one rookie qb is Gona change a franchise.

this team has so many wholes you could put Russell Wilson in there and we be 5-11 at best 

Lawrence doesn’t strike me as a total puss so I doubt it. As far as I know, he graduates academically this year and has already said he plans to declare.

What, is going to the Giants, Jags or Lions some sort of grand alternative? And who’s to say the Jets wouldn’t wind up with the #1 pick again in 2022 if he decides to stay in school?

And the Seahawks are basically the Jets + Russell Wilson and D.K. Metcalf.

Wilson carries that entire sh*tty team. The Jets even with this current roster would probably be 3-2 with Wilson.

6 minutes ago, ausman said:

The Johnsons are on a roll...  destroy an NFL franchise in the league’s most lucrative market.  And destroy a nation by backing the worst president in American history.  At least they have a consistent MO.

Not smart.

16 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

He's abysmal. But people wont hear any of it. He's about to oversee an 0-16 team. Maybe the worst of them.

What has he done besides Becton?

Fant, McGovern, GVR, Perriman, Desir - All complete disasters. Robby tearing the league apart. Draft class can't play a f*cking snap.

He must go. They all have to go. Blow it up and start again.

JD has been here for 1 year and 1 draft and inherited a mess. His grade on his draft class is incomplete because of the injuries but the 2 that we got to see, Mann and Becton have been good. Thats 2 more than Macc had in 4 years. The one thing he can be criticized for is not signing Robby. 

• Upvote 1