***Cardinals-Jets*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets hit Josh Allen pretty hard in the opener, which is the one thing the Jets defense does well. If they’re able to smack Murray around, the backup QB is a dude named Chris Streveler, whom I’ve never heard of. Sure, Streveler would put up 300 yards and two TDs, but at least we’d end the “We ShoUlD oF HiReD Kingsbury” nonsense right away

Is this satire? So in this scenario some guy no one heard of comes in and lights up the Jets like a Christmas tree, Jets fall to 0-5 and it somehow quells the we should have hired kingsbury talk? Tell me more.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is this satire? So in this scenario some guy no one heard of comes in and lights up the Jets like a Christmas tree, Jets fall to 0-5 and it somehow quells the we should have hired kingsbury talk? Tell me more.

Because the Cardinals will collapse without Murray and Kingsbury will be coaching WRs at Boise State next year

29 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

This has been my stance the whole way through.  Kinda surprised that Douglas may agree because I was thoroughly convinced Sam was totally dead in the water.

Look at the roster Douglas rolled into the season with...he doesn't want Sam. He's all in on Lawrence. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Look at the roster Douglas rolled into the season with...he doesn't want Sam. He's all in on Lawrence. 

Agree...to an extent.  I believe that there is still hope from Douglas and co. that Sam can be the guy, hence why he won’t dump him for Fields or Lance (as of today).  I think the real story is Trevor is seen as too good to pass up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I stood in line 6 hours about  8-10 years ago in a snowstorm in a Springfield VA mall to get him to sign a jersey for one of my daughters birthdays. He was shockingly genuine, Like Adolph Lundgrens Character from Rocky three on Prozac. 

I doubt it was Alexis Lafrenière but good job!