***Cardinals-Jets*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

EXCEPT, if you don't even care or bother watching anymore Ms. It's not worth ruining a quarter of your precious week watching this sorry excuse for a pro sports franchise. I mean there hasn't been a meaningful game played and won since Bart Scott muttered the words "Can't wait!" a decade ago. pathetic

My muscle memory still puts me on the couch on Sunday at 1 pm. I can’t seem to undo it 

• Upvote 1

The Joke Continues.   The embarrassing franchise,  known as the New York Jets, once again shows why they are by far the absolute worst team in football.  This team displays a total failure from top to bottom every single week.  I have been a fan all my life and I can't identify one positive thing to say about anything having to do with this team.  They should sell the team, and replace every possible piece of this clueless disaster.  There have been many years of disappointments  but the frustration has never been worse.

• Upvote 1

Why the hell is everyone angry?  Don’t you realize that Douglass, CJ, and Gase want the first pick and don’t give a .... if they are blown out every week.  They are done with Sam and see this as a throw away season.  Go spend some time with your family and tune in next year!

1 minute ago, Icer said:

Other than you know who I don't think I've seen a Gase apologist since Week 1 lol. We are riding him to Lawrence, nothing more

No complaints from me about aiming for that #1 pick and a likely Lawrence / Jets marriage, but I still have faith in Darnold and it really sucks how badly this organization has botched his development. He deserved way better than this, and so did this long suffering fanbase.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark78 said:

Why the hell is everyone angry?  Don’t you realize that Douglass, CJ, and Gase want the first pick and don’t give a .... if they are blown out every week.  They are done with Sam and see this as a throw away season.  Go spend some time with your family and tune in next year!

Problem is Lawrence won’t be the answer either. Not with this crew.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Cardinals airing it out up by 13 in the 4th quarter but the mad genius Gase runs the ball on 2nd and 26 and then calls a 5 yard pass on 3rd and 27 when down by 13.  In all seriousness people, how can anyone defend this man's ineptness as a HC and offensive play caller?

Better yet, Gase on 4th and 1 runs it into the line and then tries an outside run.  Kingsbury calls a soft toss to an uncovered receiver.  So, which is the offensive genius that shows some confidence in his offense?

• Upvote 4