***Cardinals-Jets*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You say this team is so bad no one can win with it.  You tell me what why I shouldn't be cool with that?

I’m thinking you’re probably not sitting here today, on pace for a top two pick, saying “man, lucky we got us some Kliff Kingsbury.”

Just now, T0mShane said:

I’m thinking you’re probably not sitting here today, on pace for a top two pick, saying “man, lucky we got us some Kliff Kingsbury.”

I do know this:  Watching the Cardinals today, I AM saying "I sure wish we had Kliff Kingsbury."

And I'm certainly not sitting here saying Adam Gase > Kliff Kingsbury.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I do know this:  Watching the Cardinals today, I AM saying "I sure wish we had Kliff Kingsbury."

And I'm certainly not sitting here saying Adam Gase > Kliff Kingsbury.

I’m just grateful that we haven’t had to endure the “we should of hired Mike McCarthy” discourse and we’re using Kingsbury as the McCarthy surrogate

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

I’m just grateful that we haven’t had to endure the “we should of hired Mike McCarthy” discourse and we’re using Kingsbury as the McCarthy surrogate

McCarthy blows, that much we agree on.  I'd much, much rather have Gase and the accompanying Maccagnan firing than McCarthy/Macc.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not the point, to sit here and act like KK sucks when he's got his QB doing historic sh*t is just flat out moronic.

I’m not arguing that KK sucks.

I will, however, argue that, for the long-term: Joe Douglas + Greg Roman, Brian Daboll, etc. + Trevor Lawrence >>>>>>>>> Mike Maccagnan + Kliff Kingsbury + Sam Darnold

• Upvote 2

The Jets had me at hello. Which means they also had me at goodbye. I can't even get emotionally invested anymore; partly because of the frigged up season and why, and partly because I may be remapping my neural pathways towards a better tomorrow.

At the 2-minute warning (I was DVRing and also watching a couple of times in between), a WR for the Cardinals is named Keyshawn Johnson? What, he came out of retirement?! Hahaha, hold the phone. Nevermind, it's KeeSean and they're not related, lol. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Passing in Rhule is the biggest mistake this team has ever made in a long time.

The perfect leader to change a culture, who WANTED to be here and you try to tell him how to do his job and who to hire. Unreal. 

And this is why the Jets will never get it right. 

I'm as apoplectic as the next  Jets fan muttering "pox-on-all-of-you  that worshipped at the alter of Joe Douglas and Adam Gase"  

...but for the sake of our collective sanity is there any chance at all we could take a time out... say a week's break from on  the "would'a should'a"  on 

1. Matt Rhule, 

2. Robbie Anderson, 

3. Hail Glorious Nutty Safety that once was a Jet

4. Josh Allen

5. Patrick Mahomes

6. Place your favorite regret right here (Pierre Desir, Breshad it was fun Perriman, etc)

1 hour ago, Gangrene said:

I'm as apoplectic as the next  Jets fan muttering "pox-on-all-of-you  that worshipped at the alter of Joe Douglas and Adam Gase"  

...but for the sake of our collective sanity is there any chance at all we could take a time out... say a week's break from on  the "would'a should'a"  on 

1. Matt Rhule, 

2. Robbie Anderson, 

3. Hail Glorious Nutty Safety that once was a Jet

4. Josh Allen

5. Patrick Mahomes

6. Place your favorite regret right here (Pierre Desir, Breshad it was fun Perriman, etc)

No.

No chance at all.

• Haha 1

I'm late to the party.. had to work Sunday.

I like Joe Flacco.. I like him running the team more than Sam.. *shrugs* I thought he did really well.  

Need some WR's and a angry Defense to help us..  anyway.. probably the minority in this opinion but I'm good with Flacco next week starting and possibly running Flacco as the veteran QB while we draft the next QB 1st overall.