Claypool

Dcat

14 minutes ago, pointman said:

Haha so tons of people don't make proclamations of 'I wanted this guy. I knew he was Jesus'. gtfo boomer.

Boomer?  the fck, my 5 year old can throw better sh*t at me. 

There is this universe where people watch college ball and discuss. I'm sorry this is beyond your ability to comprehend. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Paradis said:

Boomer?  the fck, my 5 year old can throw better sh*t at me. 

There is this universe where people watch college ball and discuss. I'm sorry this is beyond your ability to comprehend. Sit down and stfu

lol I wasn't throwing sh*t, you angry little fella. I was mocking your clear personal attack for no other reason than.. you're you. You'll be ok, kid. Sorry about how things are going for you.

1 minute ago, pointman said:

lol I wasn't throwing sh*t, you angry little fella. I was mocking your clear personal attack for no other reason than.. you're you. You'll be ok, kid. Sorry about how things are going for you.

oh this is pretty cool.. This is the version where you make a clueless comment and then said people call you on it, and somehow they become the off-center part of that exchange. Got it.

I guess your ignorance extents far beyond just college ball. 

I'll see myself out

• Upvote 1

Just now, Paradis said:

oh this is pretty cool.. This is the version where you make a clueless comment and then said people call you on it, and somehow they become the off-center part of that exchange. Got it.

I guess your ignorance extents far beyond just college ball. 

I'll see myself out

troll GIF

54 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Unbelievable how good Pittsburgh is at finding and developing WR talent. 

Plus Big Ben makes his own weapons as a stud QB should and when they trade away a stud WR they never do as good elsewhere. Buyer beware on JuJu.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, hunterjet88 said:

Benefit of hindsight but it appears that taking Claypool and resigning Robbie was the move. Hopefully Mims shines once he gets on the field.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

It's funny that Claypool was drafted with the very next pick after we traded our 2nd rounder to Seattle.    Many of us had been pushing for Claypool for months.  In fact there is a great video that compared Claypool to Mims (it's a bit long and it seems they were more impressed with Mims than with Claypool.)  Mims will be fine. Unfortunate that he is missing so much of the season but I want him to come back completely healthy.  

Bottom line, many of us are not surprised that Claypool is performing this well (okay maybe not 4 TDs in game so soon.)  Right now he is looking better than Jerry Jeudy and several other receivers who went before him.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2LdNjIgZ2Y  Unfortunately this video can't be embedded and need to be viewed on youtube.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What are you talking about?  Quite a few of the college football guys around here were clamoring for Claypool with our 2nd round pick back in April.  I wasn't one of them, as I don't follow the college game closely at all, but I definitely recall others doing so.

Just because you don't pay attention to that stuff doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Exactly, there were plenty of us on the Claypool bandwagon.   I was really pissed when he was picked right after we traded back  in the second round.  It was just PURE LUCK that Mims was sitting there when we finally picked and made JD look like a genius.  

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This has nothing to do with Mims.

The question will always be why we only drafted 1 WR in an historically amazing WR draft class.

Better to draft a 4th string Qb in the 4th round and a punter who has been fairly good but not a massive upgrade over lach edwards.

Just now, Beerfish said:

Better to draft a 4th string Qb in the 4th round and a punter who has been fairly good but not a massive upgrade over lach edwards.

I said it at the time and have been stressing it for months and unfortunately the more time goes by the worse those picks look.