Another week another blowout

kevinc855

This is getting ridiculous. This roster is so thin it should not be allowed in the NFL. Injuries aside JD did a terrible job this off season preparing us. We punted on 1-2 years of good football. If his picks don’t pan out he’s finished.

Adam Gase has utterly failed as  QB. The team is riddled with penalties and is not ready to play. The schemes are awful and this adamsless team has zero energy. Say what you want, at least adams brought some swag. Now we have zero.

Ownership is clueless and totally lacks any trait of leadership. 

I repeat. We aren’t just losing, we are getting humiliated and embarrassed. Stop saying it’s a tank. It’s a humiliation that will scare away free agents, a move that might make a certain qb not enter the draft as well. Losing begets losing. No one needs to have a season like this to “turn it around”, it doesn’t work that way. 

Everyone in this inept organization deserve blame for doing this to Sam, the team, and yes the fans. Clearly they don’t care. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I just don't understand people who watch the Jets play every week and expect them to be competitive let alone win.  If you're butt hurt bc this team isn't good then you haven't been watching all year.  The Jets are terribly thin and terribly coached at all areas of the team.  The HC is not going to get fired at all this season.  Just accept that and you won't be so damn mad each week. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I just don't understand people who watch the Jets play every week and expect them to be competitive let alone win.  If you're butt hurt bc this team isn't good then you haven't been watching all year.  The Jets are terribly thin and terribly coached at all areas of the team.  The HC is not going to get fired at all this season.  Just accept that and you won't be so damn mad each week. 

??? It’s week 5 and we alll been watching since week 1. No one expected playoffs but not a jv high team

6 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I couldn't have said it better myself. I still watch the games but I came into the season knowing how bad this team was, therefore, when we get blown out I'm furious like I would be in the past.

I agree. This is a terrible job from the leadership standpoint - Gase, JD and even upper management near surrounding the ownership all need to be fired. As a lifelong Jets fan I'm not even watching the games anymore because it's a waste of my time. And to all those crapping all over Sam Darnold - you really think Trevor Lawrence (who I'm not saying is a bad football player) is going to save this team?? HAHAHAHAHAHA Who is going to block for Trevor Lawrence, who will Trevor Lawrence throw the ball to, and how much pressure will be on Trevor to produce touchdown after touchdown because our crap defense couldn't stop a turtle? 

My heart goes out to Sam Darnold - he deserves better than this. Watch him go to another football team and lead them into the playoffs, I could even see Sam winning a Super Bowl in the future - just not with this sh*tshow of a team. 

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

??? It’s week 5 and we alll been watching since week 1. No one expected playoffs but not a jv high team

Actually, a lot of saw this coming all off season.  
You need talent to win in this league and don’t do a whole lot of it in you don’t have any.  

34 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

This is getting ridiculous. This roster is so thin it should not be allowed in the NFL. Injuries aside JD did a terrible job this off season preparing us. We punted on 1-2 years of good football. If his picks don’t pan out he’s finished.

Adam Gase has utterly failed as  QB. The team is riddled with penalties and is not ready to play. The schemes are awful and this adamsless team has zero energy. Say what you want, at least adams brought some swag. Now we have zero.

I repeat. We aren’t just losing, we are getting humiliated and embarrassed. Stop saying it’s a tank. It’s a humiliation that will scare away free agents, a move that might make a certain qb not enter the draft as well. Losing begets losing. No one needs to have a season like this to “turn it around”, it doesn’t work that way. 

Everyone in this inept organization deserve blame for doing this to Sam, the team, and yes the fans. Clearly they don’t care. 

this reminds of when Maccagnan drafted a defensive tackle with the third pick to help develop Darnold. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You quit the board.  Go away.

are you the "go away" police.  offer something to the thread or shut your mouth.  you're a thread killer.  you offer nothing but stupidity and kill threads.  why don't you just say nothing and we'd all be better off

• WTF? 1

18 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

are you the "go away" police.  offer something to the thread or shut your mouth.  you're a thread killer.  you offer nothing but stupidity and kill threads.  why don't you just say nothing and we'd all be better off

Nothing says “I’m adding content to a discussion forum” like announcing that you’re leaving, only to come back (in this case, less than a week later) to whine and complain about others not adding to the discussion.

If I recall, you did that as well.

If you don’t want slack for publicly announcing your departure, don’t announce it publicly for the attention.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Going 0-16 really scared off guys from going to the Browns.  They must have missed the memo where losing like this sets you back a decade, because they’re off to their best start in years

Great analysis Kevin.

18 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

You quit the board.  Go away.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Going 0-16 really scared off guys from going to the Browns.  

Great analysis Kevin.

It has for years. The browns are still not a good football team or proven a thing. It’s October man. Good luck betting on the browns.

the browns picked high for 20 years and it go them nothing