Another week another blowout

kevinc855

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

It has for years. The browns are still not a good football team or proven a thing. It’s October man. Good luck betting on the browns.

the browns picked high for 20 years and it go them nothing 

It finally got them a franchise changing QB and the right head coach.

That’s all that is needed.

The sad thing is the owner still believes in the coach.

We'll get the 1st pick and assuming he's brave enough to come out knowing we are the team that will take him, we'll probably be taking Trevor Lawrence. As we should.

But I bet, Sam Darnold goes somewhere else and shows he can play QB in the NFL. And it's a shame that we can't figure out how to make things work here. But that's what happens when you hire inept people like Adam Gase to be your Head Coach.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

It has for years. The browns are still not a good football team or proven a thing. It’s October man. Good luck betting on the browns.

the browns picked high for 20 years and it go them nothing 

Different when you’re getting a generational QB.  Loaded with picks and cap space. It’ll be an attractive job. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

are you the "go away" police.  offer something to the thread or shut your mouth.  you're a thread killer.  you offer nothing but stupidity and kill threads.  why don't you just say nothing and we'd all be better off

The world would be a better place if more men were true to their word. 

You quit. Piss off 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

are you the "go away" police.  offer something to the thread or shut your mouth.  you're a thread killer.  you offer nothing but stupidity and kill threads.  why don't you just say nothing and we'd all be better off

Somebody has to do it

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

adios, au revoir, auf wiedersehen

Good night!

• Upvote 2

Same old thread killing clowns killing this thread.  Literally offering nothing to what the OP started.

My take - there is an argument to be made for keeping Gase bc he's so bad it actually increases our odds of a very high draft pick.

On the other hand, I firmly believe that Gase is historically bad and I'm curious to see how the players on this team will perform without him.  I don't believe in wasting any games in the NFL.  We all know Gase is dreadful.  Get rid of him.