The 0-5 club

GreekJet

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Man the Falcons schedule may be more brutal than ours.

Saints x2

Bucs x2

Raiders

@ Chargers

@ Chiefs

@ Carolina

Their most winnable games are home to Detroit and home to Denver.

They have a much better roster than us, but I agree. 

They are clearly our biggest competition for #1, currently. 

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Man the Falcons schedule may be more brutal than ours.

Saints x2

Bucs x2

Raiders

@ Chargers

@ Chiefs

@ Carolina

Their most winnable games are home to Detroit and home to Denver.

They have a shot against the Raiders, Chargers, and Carolina. They'll pull off a couple. We on the other hand.. 

Very Funny Reaction GIF

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Darn we currently pick 3 as of right now. 

Not worried about Atlanta. As long as Matt Ryan is healthy they will win some games. Three winnable ones coming up. 

Giants are concerning. It’s hard to see them winning more than 2-3 games. If they lose to Washington at home all bets are off. They do also have a game versus Cincinnati that’s a toss up. 

The Jets will need to score a major upset to get any wins, but it’s one of those years where it may take 0-16 or 1-15 to ensure the #1 pick. 

Just now, GreekJet said:

Not worried about Atlanta. As long as Matt Ryan is healthy they will win some games. Three winnable ones coming up. 

Giants are concerning. It’s hard to see them winning more than 2-3 games. If they lose to Washington at home all bets are off. They do also have a game versus Cincinnati that’s a toss up. 

The Jets will need to score a major upset to get any wins, but it’s one of those years where it may take 0-16 or 1-15 to ensure the #1 pick. 

Look on the bright side the NY Jets go 0-16 we get the #1 pick surely Trevor Lawrence and maybe Budweiser/Bud Light does what they did in Cleveland and when and if we win again everyone gets free beer. 

• Haha 2

Everyone on here saying any of the following, needs to be taken out back and beat: 

- Giants will win a few games.

- Not worried about Atlanta, they will win.

- We got this in the bag. 

- No worries, we wont win a single game. 

All of you saying this sh*t clearly do not know or understand the fortunes of our team. On top of that, there is a very very real possibility we finish tied with 1 or 2 of the worst teams and we will lose the tiebreakers due to strength of schedule. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, beenthere2 said:

First off I am a Miami fan and I am not here bashing the Jets. I know what you are going thru. I have seen it play out in Miami when Gase was there. Every year the QB rating went lower the following year. He is calling the same plays for the Jets as he did with the Dolphins..Example 3rd and 9 runs the ball or throws a 4 yard pass. Watched as he blew leads with a few minutes to go. One game Miami had a 2 point lead with 2mins. and 25 seconds left with the ball on the 48 yard line.. The other team had 2 time outs instead of running the ball he made the QB thrown passes all incomplete..... gave the ball back with 2mins and change left and the other team still had their 2 timeouts left,,  They ended up loosing after the game same old Gase... "We have to get better" Unfortunately for your team the owners gave him full control over the entire team draft picks personnel etc... QB GURU?... he had Payton Manning... guess its easy to be label a QB Guru with him as your QB... Payton pass the ball and feel free the call an audible..... anyway I feel for you guys... you will be better off without him

Do you just keep copying and pasting that exact same paragraph any time you want to come here to talk about Gase? 

Are you as infatuated with him as we are with Jamal?