Adam Gase Presser

PhinHater

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Did he look up at all or did he stare at the floor for the entire interview?

Wasn't this the guy who told off the Dolphins' owner, bragging that he could easily get another job if they fired him?  Of course it was true but only because of the buffoonish Johnson brothers.

Gaze gazed at the floor, ceiling and side walls.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PhinHater said:

It's the same thing every week...

The guy's work hard.
I need to watch the film.
I don't know I didn't see it.
I need to look at the film.
I need to look at the film....etc etc.

This guy shows NO leadership whatsoever. 

Just wanted to rant. 

I'm with you.  At this point Gase is just collecting a check.  He knows he's gone.  Just a matter of time.  Chris Johnson looks like a fool calling him a genius.  He is just to embarrased and cheap to fire him as of tonight.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I would love for him to say the truth:

"Look guys, we told you this was a rebuild, we told you the roster has been neglected for a decade, we told you we needed to get rid of expensive players and weed addicts that weren't going to be here when we're ready to compete, and because of injuries today is as good as it gets.  I didn't build this roster.  Fly planes over Mike Maccagnan's house."

SAR I

Bloviator.jpg

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

There is nothing Gase can do.  The roster was paper thin and is devastated by injuries.  The playcalling and offensive strategy was good today.  Some terrible receiver named Smith was targeted a dozen times and made no plays.  Some washed up running back named Bell can't run anymore and was outplayed by a 50 year old.  Some bum named Herndon can't hold onto the ball.  Better players make those plays and its a whole different ballgame.  We don't have better players, so we lose.

SAR I

Bell was 13 for 60 yards. So you’re wrong again. You must have thought the roster was capable, since you made your 5-0 prediction. Mims and Becton missing isn’t an excuse. 

At this point your trolling is so pathetically bad it’s laughable.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, SAR I said:

There is nothing Gase can do.  The roster was paper thin and is devastated by injuries.  The playcalling and offensive strategy was good today.  Some terrible receiver named Smith was targeted a dozen times and made no plays.  Some washed up running back named Bell can't run anymore and was outplayed by a 50 year old.  Some bum named Herndon can't hold onto the ball.  Better players make those plays and its a whole different ballgame.  We don't have better players, so we lose.

SAR I

5-0 baby!!!

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Paradis said:

You seem like a good guy, a little self righteous, but who am i to judge.

It is a bit staggering how often you're wrong though. 

Hey Ed Lover, you seem like a good guy, a little self righteous, but who am I to judge. 

It's a bit staggering how you think your right almost all the time, when you're clearly not. 

#DunningKrugerEffect

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Why anyone watches head coach postgame press conferences and thinks anything they hear or see means anything just amazes me.

The entire point is to be ambiguous, not say anything controversial, not throw your players under the bus, not give your opponents any bulletin board fodder.

SAR I

The entire point is to not make yourself look like a clueless dumb***.

He says the same thing every time which is basically " I have to look at the film because I wasn't paying attention to the game being played right in front of me."

The only time in entire career as a play caller he had success is when he wasn't calling the plays, Peyton was.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I would love for him to say the truth:

"Look guys, we told you this was a rebuild, we told you the roster has been neglected for a decade, we told you we needed to get rid of expensive players and weed addicts that weren't going to be here when we're ready to compete, and because of injuries today is as good as it gets.  I didn't build this roster.  Fly planes over Mike Maccagnan's house."

SAR I

They didn't. Bell is still on the team.

20 minutes ago, beenthere2 said:

First off I am a Miami (Buffalo, New England, whatever) fan and I am not here bashing the Jets...blah, blah, blah

We had Buffalo Wings of the Josh Allen fan club to teach us in the previous few days....

If the Jets ever  turn it this sh*t show around, I would not bother my arse visiting other teams boards to lecture them on their football team. 

Bring back PatsFanTex Mexicana, at least he was sarcastically entertaining.

These recent amateurs are boring.

4 hours ago, PhinHater said:

The guy's work hard.

Just wanted to rant. 

That’s a rant? Usually a rant blames others. He sure used a lot of I words.

3 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Question:  Why was LeVeon only targeted once in the passing game today?

Gaze: The defense didn't give it to us.  It was just the flow of the game.

YIKES!

Because smith was targeted 11 times and caught 3? Or maybe because Herndon was targeted and dropped the passes?  I didn’t watch the game but 13 fit 65 isn’t bad rushing and, unless there were plays with bell split wide, he’s usually the safety valve play in the flat.

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Gase is that you??

10 hours ago, PhinHater said:

The guy's work hard.

Just wanted to rant. 

What he should have said

I should have pcalled some plays to get the first down yardage or maybe used bell more than 1 time instead of force feeding smith.

12 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Maybe if Adam Gase ever had a player like Robbie Anderson he'd be winning games too....

Well he did win 7 games with him last year and as much of a sh!tshow as we thought the 2019 team was it looks like a talent overload in comparison to what is being trotted out there now

10 hours ago, beenthere2 said:

First off I am a Miami fan and I am not here bashing the Jets. I know what you are going thru. I have seen it play out in Miami when Gase was there. Every year the QB rating went lower the following year. He is calling the same plays for the Jets as he did with the Dolphins..Example 3rd and 9 runs the ball or throws a 4 yard pass. Watched as he blew leads with a few minutes to go. One game Miami had a 2 point lead with 2mins. and 25 seconds left with the ball on the 48 yard line.. The other team had 2 time outs instead of running the ball he made the QB thrown passes... all incomplete gave the ball back with 2mins and change left and the other team still had their 2 timeouts left,,  They ended up loosing after the game same old Gase... "We have to get better" Unfortunately for your team the owners gave him full control over the entire team draft picks personnel etc... QB GURU?... he had Payton Manning... guess its easy to be label a QB Guru with him as your QB... Payton pass the ball and feel free the call an audible..... anyway I feel for you guys... you will be better off without him

It goes to show how important a HC is in this league.

Fwiw, it seems like you've got a legit good one in Brian Flores.  I think you guys (just like Buffalo) are really about to turn things around.