Sign in to follow this  
Bronx

Giants are kicking A$$, Let's go get...

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Nope. On next angle clearly in.

The Giants with another competitive loss. 

Giants team isn't as terrible as the Jets, problem is, Daniel Jones is terrible.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who thinks the Jets are coasting to # 1 is crazy. 1-15 might not even do it as we’d lose a tie breaker 

• Haha 1

Just now, KINGDIRK said:

Anyone who thinks the Jets are coasting to # 1 is crazy. 1-15 might not even do it as we’d lose a tie breaker 

Giants still have Eagles and WFT twice. But yeah, it's a race between us and the Giants.

1 minute ago, artemusclyde said:

Giants still have Eagles and WFT twice. But yeah, it's a race between us and the Giants.

Daniel Jones is a turnover machine. With 2 TDs in 5 games...

If I have to watch Trevor Lawrence win two SB with the GMEN, Ill fuking kill myself 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, KINGDIRK said:

Daniel Jones is a turnover machine. With 2 TDs in 5 games...

WFT qb's aren't in a good place either. Wentz hasn't looked good this year. They have a good shot at winning those games.

6 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

Giants put points up on the board. They always have a shot. We score two touchdowns its a shocker. Falcons have Matt Ryan and Julio Jones. They could go off any moment. We have Flacco and Perriman... Perriman.. Perry. Man. 

1 minute ago, pointman said:

Giants put points up on the board. They always have a shot. We score two touchdowns its a shocker. Falcons have Matt Ryan and Julio Jones. They could go off any moment. We have Flacco and Perriman... Perriman.. Perry. Man. 

Before today, the Giants were the only team in the league with fewer points than us. 

FYI

• Upvote 2

Just now, pointman said:

Giants offense is pretty bad. 34 pts may look good but they were gift wrapped 14 pts from Cowboy turnovers (one pick 6 and fumble). 

Even when the Jets are historically bad, landing the top pick won’t be easy. Giants, Falcons and Broncos could make this very interesting.

• Upvote 1

Just now, GreekJet said:

Giants offense is pretty bad. 34 pts may look good but they were gift wrapped 14 pts from Cowboy turnovers (one pick 6 and fumble). 

We could get stuff gift wrapped to us, and somehow end up making it six for the other team. The Giants are filthy bums, don't get me wrong, but we are worse than some North Jersey pee wee squads. 

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Before today, the Giants were the only team in the league with fewer points than us. 

FYI

That is shocking.. and funny as fuu about those turds.

• Upvote 1

If we lose next week at Miami, we are set up to be 0-9. I’m clinging to this hope. 

Man, the Giants should have stolen this one

2 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

If we lose next week at Miami, we are set up to be 0-9. I’m clinging to this hope. 

Man, the Giants should have stolen this one

Jones fumble blew it- they had the ball and momentum. Gave it away. 

This might be the toughest Gmen loss I’ve ever experienced.

We will automatically lose SOS tiebreaker to them. So we need to to win a couple of games. 

Ive seen this movie before. I know how this ends.

20 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

No they wouldn't they know their qb is garbage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah, except nobody thinks that.

Yet

34 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

This might be the toughest Gmen loss I’ve ever experienced.

We will automatically lose SOS tiebreaker to them. So we need to to win a couple of games. 

Ive seen this movie before. I know how this ends.

The Giants are good enough to win a few games.  Another against Dallas, 2 vs Football Team and the Eagles.  They'll win at least three.

12 minutes ago, adb280z said:

The Giants are good enough to win a few games.  Another against Dallas, 2 vs Football Team and the Eagles.  They'll win at least three.

I don’t man. This Gmen team is awful.