Jump to content
Rhg1084

Le’Veon wants to be traded now too

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Going with my gut here, but the vibe surrounding Becton right now seems off. I'm not confident and I could see things trending downward there. Mims I have zero faith in- bad vibes there too pre-draft, Zuniga apparently went where Ozzie Smith went in the Simpsons.

Davis is athletic. Perine maybe will be good, stuck behind Bell, Gore but wasnt playing ahead of Ballage. 

Not making a full judgement on the class but you can certainly say it doesnt look promising.

Just my 2 cents. If it fires you up or it's too negative...well whatever, it's just an opinion. I got killed for saying the Jets should try and draft Murray.

Personally, I respond with pure dread because you have a pretty good track record with this stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

Bell has been a good soldier for as long as anyone in that locker room, but Adam Gase ruins careers and I can't blame him for being real.  Gase needs to go.  He is a terrible terrible head coach.

And yet we have folks even on this thread cursing Bell out like he has been responsible for these stupid game plans and play calls.... :( 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

The truth is, this staff has no interim HCs on it that will make a difference.  Maybe Boyer is deserving but, honestly, at this rate, it doesn’t matter.  Ride Gase out, show candidates that you aren’t going to fire them mid-season, and lure them here with the first overall pick.

I just don’t see how this is sustainable, though. Agreed that you don’t want to spook any future coaches, but letting Gase go out there every week to get rolled by 20 is going to serve as a worse deterrent, imo. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMAC said:

Like the Knicks, the Jets will find it very difficult, if not impossible, to attract quality free agents, including coaches.  The organization has become the place where the careers of  coaches, QBs and good player go to die.  Thank you, Chris and Woody.

For me what is truly infuriating to me is the fact that the Jets REFUSE to get a true President of Football Operations like Mike Shannahan and instead continue to make upward announcements of 32 lawyers who know NOTHING about building a Championship team!

It is SICKENING!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiF said:

It’s one of, if not the least talented Football team I’ve ever seen in this league.  

And if that is the case then you can't blame the QB, you can't...

But alas if they don't fire Gase soon.. they will probably have to....... :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pointman said:

For this team? Might as well be 12 ypc. 

This is a terrible line to run or pass behind. Bell is not the problem. I doubt that the great Barry Sanders could be great playing for Gase or this mess of a team.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point I’d suck it up and just name Gregg Williams interim HC even though he doesn’t deserve it, just to get Gase out and shift the culture a little.  Give Cooter the offense.  Gase is toxifying the culture with each passing week. 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

At this point I’d suck it up and just name Gregg Williams interim HC even though he doesn’t deserve it, just to get Gase out and shift the culture a little.  Give Cooter the offense.  Gase is toxifying the culture with each passing week. 

I actually think that things are so bad in Jetsland that they need to do this, despite Tanking for Trevor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Collectively the Jets are averaging 15 pts per game, and their opponents are averaging 32.2 points per game. The winless Jets average margin of defeat is 17.2. Does it really matter who the interim coach is? Pick a name from a hat.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JiF said:

Only the Jets can ruin one of the most dynamic players the league has ever seen.  It’s truly impressive.  

and only Jet fans can bash him as if he decides when and how he's used.  That may be even more impressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Collectively the Jets are averaging 15 pts per game, and their opponents are averaging 32.2 points per game. The winless Jets average margin of defeat is 17.2. Does it really matter who the interim coach is? Pick a name from a hat.

disappointed bob knight GIF by NCAA March Madness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who would want to  be part of this clown show. Every game is like biting into a bird sh*t burrito...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Sam Darnold is most certainly part of the problem here. 

Sure. But it would be nice to see him with a receiver of quality, unlike the ones that he’s been playing with since he’s been here. It’s nice to see receivers like Hopkins go up and get a 50-50 ball and he does that routinely.  Fitzgerald too. Unfortunately we don’t have anyone that can do that for Sam and he frankly never had. Robby was weak at best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

13FF74B5-5DD5-43E6-8AD6-5394EB670391.thumb.jpeg.9912b9d028e1599fbdfc94f3b6cd0566.jpeg

As long as Woody isn’t around (and he likely won’t), JD will have full control. 

Does this mean that Gase now reports to Douglas or do the Jets still persist in having the head coach and GM separately report to the owner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Based on the tweets he’s “liking”. Anything we could get back for him?

1E4B4810-CD85-4B1F-A1CA-0B99471EABFC.png

Smith had 11 targets bell had one. Gase is ruining our best qb since namath and wasting the best offensice weapon our team has ever had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Does this mean that Gase now reports to Douglas or do the Jets still persist in having the head coach and GM separately report to the owner?

CJ did say that it had changed a bit in a interview done before the season started but declined to give anymore detail than that. 

Long story short: I have no idea what the real structure is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Larz said:

Now likes are news lol

nvm

Edited by AFJF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Going with my gut here, but the vibe surrounding Becton right now seems off. I'm not confident and I could see things trending downward there. Mims I have zero faith in- bad vibes there too pre-draft, Zuniga apparently went where Ozzie Smith went in the Simpsons.

Davis is athletic. Perine maybe will be good, stuck behind Bell, Gore but wasnt playing ahead of Ballage. 

Not making a full judgement on the class but you can certainly say it doesnt look promising.

Just my 2 cents. If it fires you up or it's too negative...well whatever, it's just an opinion. I got killed for saying the Jets should try and draft Murray.

MIMS.jpg.a50c93affc1c6f77147331ab3bb067f9.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...