Dak Prescott DONE ugly broken ankle.

1 minute ago, Xtina said:

I’m not quoting the picture above  showing the injury but when I saw it on tv I thought it was his foot out of his shoe. I nearly threw up when I saw the replay. Why do they even show this? 

His reaction was extremely strange. He was trying to knock it back into place. I wonder if he was on pain meds or something. I've dislocated my ankle and I remember even the wind blowing on it causing the pain to get worse.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Irish Jet said:

His reaction was extremely strange. He was trying to knock it back into place. I wonder if he was on pain meds or something. I've dislocated my ankle and I remember even the wind blowing on it causing the pain to get worse.

Agree correct me if i'm wrong the tackle was high grabbing his shoulders/borderline horse collar this type of torque on the body seems to cause these types of injuries or was it the way the defender fell on him and twisted him. not that it matters. 

Tough hard luck injury for Dak wish him a speedy recovery. 

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Could have been shock or adrenaline to not even realize it was facing the wrong direction at first

• Upvote 4

Dak Prescott’s brother shares emotional message from hospital

October 11, 2020 | 8:33pm | Updated 

Enlarge Image
Cowboys
Tad Prescott (l) at the side of brother Dak's hospital bed today.@86Prescott/Twitter

Dak Prescott’s brother Tad delivered an emotional and hopeful message on social media after the Cowboys quarterback suffered a compound fracture of his right ankle Sunday.

“God is good, and he’ll be back STRONGER than ever,” Tad Prescott wrote on Twitter along with posting a picture of him with a smile Dak in his hospital room. “I [expletive] guarante3 IT. Let’s go @dak continue to walk by #FAITH & I’ll make sure you continue to #FIGHT.”

Dak Prescott, 27, severely rolled his ankle while being tackled by Giants safety Logan Ryan in the third quarter of Dallas’ eventual 37-34 victory over Big Blue at AT&T Stadium. He was carted off the field in pain and rushed to a Dallas hospital to have surgery.

Dak Prescott’s plight also resonated with former Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann, who suffered arguably the most gruesome leg injury in NFL history when he was sacked by Lawrence Taylor on “Monday Night Football” in 1985 and broke his fibula and tibia — ending his career.

“Feel for bad for Dak,” Theismann tweeted.

The injury came on the same day Redskins quarterback Alex Smith played his first game since incurring a spiral and compound fracture to his right tibia and fibula in 2018.

image.gif

6 hours ago, jgb said:

Welcome Andy Dalton to the CBPOTY race 

Alex Smith getting on the field today for Washington virtually guarantees he will win that particular award. Having read the in depth ESPN article on what Smith went through after he suffered his injury, it's a miracle he is able to walk, let alone play football.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Jet said:

Alex Smith getting on the field today for Washington virtually guarantees he will win that particular award. Having read the in depth ESPN article on what Smith went through after he suffered his injury, it's a miracle he is able to walk, let alone play football.

Definitely the favorite as of now! Hope he avoids a setback.

• Upvote 1