Good time for Joe Douglas to give Jerry Jones a call

deucebag

9 minutes ago, Icer said:

They probably don't need to when Darnold is a poor man's Dalton

That is such a blind comment, you are comparing a QB (Dalton) who has had an elite supporting cast for most of his career and still never looked great vs Darnold who has never had an elite teammate.  Dallas is a win now team and Dalton has been there, failed at it.

1 minute ago, deucebag said:

That is such a blind comment, you are comparing a QB (Dalton) who has had an elite supporting cast for most of his career and still never looked great vs Darnold who has never had an elite teammate.  Dallas is a win now team and Dalton has been there, failed at it.

Elite supporting cast in Cincinatti? Did you think that one through all the way? 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

No way Dallas would bring in Darnold and we are not trading Darnold. The book isn’t closed on him yet. Need to get him under an offensive coordinator with a brain before we give up on him. 

The book is closed, we are in YEAR ONE of a full blown rebuild. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Icer said:

Elite supporting cast in Cincinatti? Did you think that one through all the way? 

AJ Green 

Mohammed Sanu

Marvin Jones

Jermaine Gresham

Tyler Boyd

Also, they had a successful running every year Dalton was a starter.

Who has Darnold played with on the Jets?  Ohh I forgot, silly me, he's blown opportunities for greatness with teammates such as Isaiah Crowell, Matt Forte, Chris Herndon, Terrelle Pryor, Rishard Matthews, Vyncint Smith, Neal Sterling and Josh Malone.  We should have been a playoff team the last two years if it weren't for Darnold. 

The hate for Darnold is unreal, he's been trying to develop into an NFL QB while playing on a Division III College caliber team.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, deucebag said:

AJ Green 

Mohammed Sanu

Marvin Jones

Jermaine Gresham

Tyler Boyd

Who has Darnold played with on the Jets?  Ohh I forgot, silly me, he's blown opportunities for greatness with teammates such as Isaiah Crowell, Matt Forte, Chris Herndon, Terrelle Pryor, Rishard Matthews, Vyncint Smith, Neal Sterling and Josh Malone.  We should have been a playoff team the last two years if it weren't for Darnold. 

The hate for Darnold is unreal, he's been trying to develop into an NFL QB while playing on a Division III College caliber team.

We don’t hate Darnold, we hate his suck.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, deucebag said:

AJ Green 

Mohammed Sanu

Marvin Jones

Jermaine Gresham

Tyler Boyd

I didn't know having a WR1 turned a team into having an 'Elite supporting cast'. AJ Green and maybe Boyd were elite players over 9 years as a starter in Cincinatti. 

38 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

No way Dallas would bring in Darnold and we are not trading Darnold. The book isn’t closed on him yet. Need to get him under an offensive coordinator with a brain before we give up on him. 

Don’t want to spoil the ending for you but let’s just say open a fresh box of Kleenex before you get to the last chapter 

45 minutes ago, Icer said:

AJ Green was elite for a long stretch of Dalton’s time. Eiffert wasn’t flirting with elite status till injuries derailed him. Other players were above average for a while as well. Sure, it’s not the 2019 chiefs, but him calling cincy’s playmakers elite is closer than what your implication of not.