If We Lose Out On...

28 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

you keeping track? you need a job? I am hiring.

Checking took 2 seconds. It was worth it to make you look like a fool. Nah, I do plenty well. Working for an uneducated dummy like you wouldn't fit me. How is it being a loser, and not a man of his word?

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, pointman said:

Checking took 2 seconds. It was worth it to make you look like a fool. Nah, I do plenty well. Working for an uneducated dummy like you wouldn't fit me. How is it being a loser, and not a man of his word?

I have a degree in Foreign Policy, International Law and Spanish from Villanova University. You?  Let's have it.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, pointman said:

let's hear about your education, bud.  waiting for it...

• Thumb Down 3

13 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

I have a degree in Foreign Policy, International Law and Spanish from Villanova University. You?  Let's have it.

I played football at a D1 school before transferring to an Ivy. I then got my Juris Doctor from an Ivy. I now am an independent contractor of specifics, you do not qualify to know. I like how you did not specify your occupation, you mediocre degenerate. 

Edited by pointman
confidentiality
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, pointman said:

I played football at a D1 school before transferring to an Ivy. I then got my Juris Doctor from an Ivy. I now am an independent contractor of specifics, you do not qualify to know. I like how you did not specify your occupation, you mediocre degenerate. 

Congratulations, your e-peen has just grown two pixels.