Pete Carroll fired up

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

The sad thing is I can’t even imagine Gase addressing the team like this. He has such a loser personality and shouldn’t even be a head coach. He such a weirdo

They used to say that about Belechick once upon a time.  

Too bad for Gase that he also has zero football brainpower to go along with his warm fuzzy personality. 

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

We get slaughtered everywhere 

I really wonder what Trevor Lawrence is thinking ??? He has to have some idea that he may be drafted by the Jets.  I hope for his sake that he has a contingency plan... As much as I would love the excitement of having TL on the Jets, I don't want to see the young man have his career enveloped by the blackening effects of the Johnson Zone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

I really wonder what Trevor Lawrence is thinking ??? He has to have some idea that he may be drafted by the Jets.  I hope for his sake that he has a contingency plan... As much as I would love the excitement of having TL on the Jets, I don't want to see the young man have his career enveloped by the blackening effects of the Johnson Zone. 

If Gase is here after Black Monday there is no chance in hell Lawrence is coming out in the draft 

tbh I think our only shot at enticing Lawrence here is to offer Jim Harbaugh $150 million to be the coach.  Hiring Bienemy or Roman alone probably isn’t enough 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

If Gase is here after Black Monday there is no chance in hell Lawrence is coming out in the draft 

tbh I think our only shot at enticing Lawrence here is to offer Jim Harbaugh $150 million to be the coach.  Hiring Bienemy or Roman alone probably isn’t enough 

Not sure if Harbaugh is the answer.  I like Roman, but at the moment, he does not seem to have the answers.  Not sure about Bienemy.  He's been where performance has been good, but he's never ran the show.  He could be a great hire, or he could turn out to be another assistant that is not suited for the big chair.

Still... We both know with Johnson's meddling, none of this matters anyway... It is going to be another sh*t stew that gets cooked up even if they draft TL.

Johnson will NEVER hire a HC or GM that insists on full control.  That is why Mat Rhule f*cked off.  They would not let him build his own staff.

Rhule is smart like Belechick was.  They both f*cked off when they got a load of Johnson

I'm in the minority of people that thinks these antics are incredibly childish and cringeworthy. It's like watching a middle school P.E. teacher. If i was in that locker room, i'd be in the corner, completely ignoring it while feeling a bit embarrassed to know its all on camera. 

I prefer the bill belichick way, "that was a good team you guys beat, they made some plays, you just made a few more. Give yourselves credit. See you next week."

Less rah-rah, more substance.