Do you want Adam Gase back next year, yes or no?

Maxman

Do you want Adam Gase back next year, yes or no?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Should Adam Gase be the head coach of the Jets next year?

• Yes
    • No

First, I didn't want Gase here to begin with, dramatically calmed down and was willing to give him a chance.

Now after a year and then some EVERY fear I had has become manifest!

We are morphing into Gase's BAD Miami teams! :( 

1. Face it Gase makes players worse!

In general, putting Manning aside, players actually leave him and then get BETTER!!

From Tanny to now Robbie Anderson it is obvious! And in RA case his release had to be  based on Gase and what do we now see???

RA is running all ROUTE combinations the very thing that Gase said he couldn't do... And doing it well!  That isn't an accident, that is coaching and imaging what a player is not only doing but what he is capable of doing! RA is on pace to 1600 yards!!

It is a disgrace! 

2. Think Gase is the worst game day HC in the entire NFL!!  Again think, which HC can Gase outduel?  Answer = None... No One..... Gase is by far the worst HC in the Division and it isn't CLOSE!

3.  Also Gae's personality is awful he doesn't inspire confidence.  HE DOESN'T...........

Look, Bowles had to go, but the Jets were competitive for the most part every game. Every Game....  Now the Jets are getting BLOWN OUT every game! Every Game!

4. Finally, Gase was brought here to make Sam Darnold better and NO ONE with eyes thinks that he is doing that! 

Think, Jeremy Bates had Darnold playing at at such a higher level than now it is a joke!  I use the GB game as my proof! I never thought Gase would be able to get Darnold better and now that I get to see Gase up close and personal,  I know I was right. Can Darnold play better of course..... is Gase capable of getting him to play up to his potential then the answer has to be Nooooo!  

Gase is DESTROYING the Jets and it is making me sick...

So no he shouldn't be here next year because he should be FIRED NOW!!

Ugggggggg and Good Grief!!!!  :) 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I do not want Adam Gase back I never really wanted him in the first place but in saying that, to be fair, I do not think all of this is his fault. I was never sold on Sam Darnold  and I expressed concern's when we were drafting that he had a very weird release and bad mechanics. The reason I don't like Sam Darnold is going to be a good starting QB is because I think the things we see with him are ingrained in him and not fixable at this stage in his career. They should have been fixed in his HS or College days and remember the guy started out as a LB so he is very limited in that respect. Things that should have been worked and molded at a very young age just didn't happen. Flacco looked better in just one game but it was obvious he was very rusty and of course he was (like Darnold) not playing with world beater skill players. I think if Flacco had 3 or 4 games to get beack into the swing he would easily out do anything Darnolf has done his entire 3 years here.

When you are a HC and lose every starting skill player and your new awesome LT all while waiting for your new OL to jell I'm not sure that's a winning combination for any HC.

The Jets in a perfect world should have fielded  a decent team this year but were once again bit by the Injury Bug and Mosely opting out surely didn't help things nor did it help the spirit of the team or its fans.

So to be clear NO I would not want Adam Gase back and I think both him and Darnold  an equally bad combination

@Charlie Brown No need to be sad we will get our QB in the up coming draft since the idiot Johnsons will not fire Gase we will certainly lose every game. The Defense I thought would keep us in games has regressed and I can't help but think they have lost enthusiasm and that's the cause of the huge drop off from last year along with the constant 3 and outs.

• Upvote 1

So the Falcons took the move forward and moved on from not the coach but the GM also.  0-5 start

Coach and Gm from Houston let go 0-4

0-5 Jets cling to a glimmer of false hope in Gase.   It takes a lot of guts to make sound moves even at the expense of taking heat from all sides.    Gase is a no brainer here.   Those other 2 coaches made playoff and super bowls appearances within the last 4 years and Gase NADA.   No Idea Idk GIF by SomeGoodNews

29 minutes ago, jgb said:

Start a poll whether you love air pollution might get less skewed results 

Currently, only 93 % of JN posters want to see Gase fired.  These are some of the few opinions that are more popular:

According to polling (an assortment of polls and surveys from Gallup, Harris Survey, Wall Street Journal, and others), these are some of the most popular (and least divisive) opinions internationally:

• 98 % would like to see a decline in world hunger.
  • 98 % would like to see a decline in high unemployment.
  • 98 % believe lifeguards should watch swimmers rather than reading or talking on the phone.
  • 97 % would like to see a decline in terrorism and violence.
  • 97 % would like to see an end to all wars.
  • 97 % believe there should be laws against texting while driving.
  • 96 % have a positive impression of small business.
  • 96 % oppose legalizing crystal meth.
  • 95 % say that if a pill were available that made you twice as good looking but only half as smart, they would not take it.
  • 95 % disapprove of people using cell phones in movie theaters.
  • 95 % believe employers should not be able to access the DNA of their employees without permission.
  • 95 % would like to see a decline in prejudice.
  • 95 % support laws against money laundering involving terrorism.
  • 95 % think doctors should be licensed.
  • 95 % would support going to war if the US were invaded.
  • 95 % think its wrong to pay someone to do a term paper for you.
  • 95 % don't believe Magic Eight Balls can predict the future. 
  • Haha 3