MNF Chargers-Saints Game Thread

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Darnold is afraid to throw to open receivers at this point, and panics in the pocket even when there's no pressure. 

Terrible picks, turnover machine.

I know,  I've heard the reasons and the excuses... They were old when Sanchez was here, and got even older with Geno...."WEAPONZ!! Coaching!! O Line.....". Please. 

Guy isn't the guy. Its a tough pill, but acceptance is the beginning of the healing.  LOL.

It's not an excuse when it's an undeniable quantifiable fact. 

All of your points are valid, but also do not change the fact that Darnold has not had a shred of the talent surrounding him that those QBs have had. 

I will absolutely concede your point when I get to see Darnold surrounded by an actual NFL team and he continues to make those mistakes. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I will absolutely concede your point when I get to see Darnold surrounded by an actual NFL team and he continues to make those mistakes. 

Still waiting to see Geno with weapons myself..

It doesn't matter why he's ruined, he's ruined. Let it go. 

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

What is Peyton trying to prove with Taysom Hill?

And what kind of ******* name is Taysom, anyway?

Payton: Our offense is moving and has a good rhythm...let's get Taysom Hill the ball..

• Upvote 1

Just now, JTJet said:

It's not an excuse when it's an undeniable quantifiable fact. 

All of your points are valid, but also do not change the fact that Darnold has not had a shred of the talent surrounding him that those QBs have had. 

I have zero faith that will ever happen with the Jets, and signing Darnold past his rookie deal for big money will be pointless and stupid. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Still waiting to see Geno with weapons myself..

It doesn't matter why he's ruined, he's ruined. Let it go. 

Payton: Our offense is moving and has a good rhythm...let's get Taysom Hill the ball..

Just because you are arbitrarily deeming he is ruined doesnt make it so. 

You act like no QB in NFL history has ever had his supporting cast changed and became better. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Just because you are arbitrarily deeming he is ruined doesnt make it so. 

You act like no QB in NFL history has ever had his supporting cast changed and became better. 

Quite a bit of the support cast needs to be changed in the next 11 games so they can make a decision on his option in the offseason. 

..and well, if it's not going to happen with the Jets.. top ten draft picks do not go on to be a success with another team after failing with the 1st