Jachia Polite has played 12 defensive snaps for the Rams.....

32 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

This is the best worst thing I've ever seen in my life! It's everything I hate about white people and that era of rock and roll. And I'm white and I've played rock and roll for years. I mean that's so damn bad, I might actually have to watch it again or show it to somebody else that's how bad it is LMFAO!

How dare you defile the greatness that is Prism!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Isn't Jaquai Jabari Zuniga Polite the same guy?

Oh you caught on.

Thats just to confuse you.  They know they’re incompetent so they try to draft as many players with similar sounding names in hopes the fans think that say 10 busted picks are 1 guy.

Seems like the Jets haven’t had a draft in I don’t know 15 years?  Hahaha

17 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

He didn't deserve to be on the team, no matter who selected him.

His preseason performance was woefully bad, as was his level of effort.

Cutting him was absolutely the right move at the time.

We stuck with Gholston and Hackenberg through worse. And he’s now done more than either in the NFL.

He was a rookie. Even if he was a disgrace you can put it down to immaturity. Just highlighted what a shambles it was to allow a lame duck GM to oversee a draft.

16 minutes ago, peebag said:

How dare you defile the greatness that is Prism!!!!!

He's got a solar powered laser beam guitar and he's playing at The Martian Astro Bowl!? Dude I think that was funnier than Spinal Tap!!

The lead singer looks like Mark Hamill doing a version of David Lee Roth's retarded little brother. And just like Adam Gase is coaching to where football is going, I guess these guys are singing songs from Rock and Roll's future in their Starship Limousine!

I'm not kidding man it's so bad it's good I've actually watched it almost three times now. It has to be a parody because if they were serious they all need to get beaten up LOL!

11 minutes ago, Dcat said:

No he doesn't. 

"They say numbers never lie, and in his case, Winovich, he is in some elite company when it comes to his statistics. He ranks second among all as defenders in runs stop win rate, and is six in pass rush win rate.

The Michigan product is just one of four players to rank in the top 10 in both categories. The others? Khalil Mack, Brandon Graham, and Joey Bosa. Mack is the leader among the quartet as he ranks first in run stop win rate, and fifth in pass rush win rate."

According to ESPN Analytics, Chase Winovich ranks second among edge rushers in run stop win rate this season (behind Khalil Mack). He's also sixth in pass rush win rate.

12 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

"They say numbers never lie, and in his case, Winovich, he is in some elite company when it comes to his statistics. He ranks second among all as defenders in runs stop win rate, and is six in pass rush win rate.

The Michigan product is just one of four players to rank in the top 10 in both categories. The others? Khalil Mack, Brandon Graham, and Joey Bosa. Mack is the leader among the quartet as he ranks first in run stop win rate, and fifth in pass rush win rate."

According to ESPN Analytics, Chase Winovich ranks second among edge rushers in run stop win rate this season (behind Khalil Mack). He's also sixth in pass rush win rate.

Yet another "analytics" forecast that doesn't translate well to reality.  Analytics have their purppose, but some people abuse it and reach conclusions that are just speculative or outright absurd.  Chase is not a stud.  Yet.

8 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

He released stud pass rusher and future playoff star Jachai Polite. 

Seriously though that move screamed of new regime making a statement. Polite probably should have been persisted with given what we invested. Not like we're stacked in that area.

Dint polite stop in buffalo before heading west?

8 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

We stuck with Gholston and Hackenberg through worse. And he’s now done more than either in the NFL.

He was a rookie. Even if he was a disgrace you can put it down to immaturity. Just highlighted what a shambles it was to allow a lame duck GM to oversee a draft.

The Seahawks cut Polite after 3 weeks.