Tuesday Night Football?

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Mims is hurt.

How does that make these two nothings better?

Douglas put all our wr eggs in on basket called mims in a very very strong Wr draft where a lot of teams were taking 2 or 3 guys.

Instead he took a Qb in the 4th round who is a 4th stringer.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Douglas put all our wr eggs in on basket called mims in a very very strong Wr draft where a lot of teams were taking 2 or 3 guys.

Instead he took a Qb in the 4th round who is a 4th stringer.

When OBJ missed the beginning of his rookie season were these types better too?  

Nothing changes the fact that youre bringing up nothings as a complaint. 

Youre still crying about a developmental QB.  And making no sense by calling him a 4th stringer

20 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Tannehill had 2 above avg years in Miami. His progress is significant. But...    

thenew hot OC is not always a sol'n to a BAD Qb...what did SMith do for Mariota?

You are correct that the hot OC isn’t always the answer which is why I said I wonder. Sometimes it may just be the qb isn’t good or maybe he needs a change of scenery. In fairness Smith was only the offensive coordinator for part of one year that Mariota was there. Last year was Smith’s first as the coordinator. To be honest I’m not a big fan of hiring a guy with only a couple of years experience but there have been cases where it has worked out as well as cases where it was a disaster. 

Its obvious that the Darnold/Gase combination ant working and that either one or both of them has to go.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

You want to crown them!? Well, crown them! The Bills are who SAR I thought they were!

They have never beaten anyone.  They lose to every winning team they play.  Now their fluke magic over the Titans is gone. 

Titans
Chiefs
Seahawks
Patriots
Steelers
Patriots

Sorry, cow tippers.  Chargers no slouch either. 49ers likely bounce back too. 

SAR I