1 minute ago, Copernicus said:

I would love to know what the Jets plan is. Are they totally tanking for Lawrence? Seems like a reckless plan. Lawrence has another year of eligibility (why would he want to come and play for the Jets). The Jets dont even hold the #1 pick at this point and lose any tie breakers with Atlanta or the Giants. If they dont get Lawrence what is the plan? 

no backup plan GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

I would love to know what the Jets plan is. Are they totally tanking for Lawrence? Seems like a reckless plan. Lawrence has another year of eligibility (why would he want to come and play for the Jets). The Jets dont even hold the #1 pick at this point and lose any tie breakers with Atlanta or the Giants. If they dont get Lawrence what is the plan? 

The combo of keeping gase and trading Jamal would suggest a major tank and rebuild through the draft.  This jibes with underspending on FA this offseason.  The only thing we’d need to see is the rest of the draft class playing reasonably well.  Bekton seems good, but seeing mims and Perine especially play well would give us all more confidence in the gm who would be using all these picks.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Huh?  Read this thread lol.

People are upset bc the Jets are a dumpster fire, not bc they think Bell is a Pro Bowler.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Someone should 100% start a tire fire outside FP. 

Florham Park would probably burn like that its built on old Exxon research polluted land. How fitting polluted team. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

I don’t think so.  Gase will only be here 2 years.  Maccagnan destroyed this franchise for the 5 years when he was here and the affects are still being felt for a few years after he left.   Maccagnan torched a decade for this franchise, Gase’s affect will be gone as soon as he walks out the door.   

Plus you can bounce back from a terrible HC in a single year if you find the right guy. It takes years to recover from a horrible GM. Maccagnan set the franchise back 3-4 years and the Johnsons made it even worse with the timeline on when they fired him. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

We? We don’t.  We can’t even get lame posters to stay gone. 

IRVINE! The Mall of America of Southern CA.

How are all those highways treating you?

4 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

I don’t think so.  Gase will only be here 2 years.  Maccagnan destroyed this franchise for the 5 years when he was here and the affects are still being felt for a few years after he left.   Maccagnan torched a decade for this franchise, Gase’s affect will be gone as soon as he walks out the door.   

Well he was supposed to turn Darnold into Brett Favre....instead 99% of this board is clamoring for your boy

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lil Bit Special said:

We Got Him GIF

this has 0 to do with Bell

and more with the state of this sh*thole franchise.

adios amigos

• Upvote 1

Just now, TeddEY said:

The only thing less surprising than the Bell/Jets implosion is finding out that Joewilly12 is a Narc.

The neighborhood is watching for the shirtless flasher. Willyjoe shows up to throw them off.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Can we cut Mosley tonight also so we can start pretending like that offseason was all a bad dream.

Might as well, only what 1 quater of play so far???....85mil???

Just now, TeddEY said:

The only thing less surprising than the Bell/Jets implosion is finding out that Joewilly12 is a Narc.

You left out free beer and hot divorced MILF's 

Im no narc im the street security and I own the most guns on the block.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Florham Park would probably burn like that its built on old Exxon research polluted land. How fitting polluted team. 

Wow that explains a lot. Did not know that. My wife said that section of town had a faint smell to it. Like the area surrounding petroleum production facilities she grew up near as a kid in the south. Wow. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lil Bit Special said:

I'd take either for coach right now 

gimme the guy on the left

Just now, southtown24th said:

this has 0 to do with Bell

and more with the state of this sh*thole franchise.

adios amigos

holding hands love GIF

5 minutes ago, Matthew007b said:

Sam's next... not because he wants to leave but Flacco is outplaying him. 

As noted by Peter King of NBC's Football Morning in America, Flacco's record against the AFC East is his best of any in the conference he's played in. He's 13-6 against those teams (. 684), including a 6-0 mark against the Dolphins.

SAR I

• Haha 1

Just now, BROOKLYN JET said:

The neighborhood is watching for the shirtless flasher. Willyjoe shows up to throw them off.

Listen balcony poser I hear you call bingo at your complex. 

Cimini tweeted that the Jets spoke to every single team about trading Bell and every single one said no, mostly due to the injury guarantee.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

This isn’t Gase’s fault, dummies. Bell never broke a single run or run after catch in his time here. Not to mention Gase advised against signing him. Maccagnan made a bad signing. Surprising, eh? 

Yep. People don't understand that this is necessary pain we're going through. Joe Douglas is methodically purging the roster of all of Maccagnan's errors. 

It sucks for us to go through this because we've already been through hell, but it needs to be done. 

We're going to come through this on the other side flush with cash and high draft picks to rebuild the roster. Hang in there.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

south park thq GIF

Just now, pointman said:

JetNation.com has decided that it is in the best interest of the website to release Integrity28 from his posting duties here. We appreciate his contributions and wish him future success. With that said, Southernsomethingorother will be posting here full time.. still.. despite having quit. Thank you for your time. 

hahahahahahhaa

SouthernMichaelandJasonandFrank, too

reporting for duty

where do I sign?

Just now, SAR I said:

As noted by Peter King of NBC's Football Morning in America, Flacco's record against the AFC East is his best of any in the conference he's played in. He's 13-6 against those teams (. 684), including a 6-0 mark against the Dolphins.

SAR I

Whatever it takes to keep Sam safe and soundly away from an Adam Gase run offense.

• Upvote 1

I always thought he was greatly misused. He should have been go to receiver on checkdowns esp on 3rd downs. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

gimme the guy on the left

Joe is one of the brightest minds in all of football fandom

Watching the way the events roll out on this team reminds me of putting down a terminally sick animal. This is like a mercy killing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2