Bell Released

Just now, sourceworx said:

The Bell and Adams moves were necessary, and Darnold wasn't good to begin with. The Adams trade sets us up to land a much more valuable player.

Joe Douglas is flushing all of Mac's turds down the toilet this year. It's painful but necessary in order to build the team the right way.

Sam Darnold should be traded by the deadline. 

10 minutes ago, maury77 said:

1) The Jets should trade Darnold now. I'm serious. They clearly have decided to move on from him by taking away his best RB and not making any moves to improve the WR corp. You may as well trade Darnold now before an entire season of inevitable bad tape drives his value down any further. Play Flacco and White the rest of the season and guarantee your 0-16 season. 

2) The organization cleared the stench of the Kotite years by hiring Parcells. The Jets need to make a similar move after Gase. I don't know who that person is. If Brees retires, offer Sean Payton monopoly money to coach Lawrence, IDGAF anymore. 

Couldn't agree more. Start tweeting Sam.

I haven't read this thread, so I don't know what the consensus is about JD choosing the abomination Genius Guru Gase over a previously elite RB, but I think this is as low and as rudderless as this team has ever been.  Does this signify terrible ownership or is the tank legitimately on?  If it's on, does this mean that Gase is going to be spared and given another year? Does running two all pro players out of town scare away college players and FA's from coming here next year?  

I'm afraid to read through 12 pages of comments because deep down I know what all the answers are, so I'm going to fix myself a nightcap before diving in.  Pray for me.

P.S. - I really hate this team.  

Just now, kmnj said:

Sams parents must b so proud of joe

he sure took care of their boy

if I am Sam I force myself out tomorrow- hold a press conference and say the owners are terrible the gm is terrible and the coach is terrible - 

I would support the kid if he did that.

Just say, I resign as quarterback of the NY Jets.

And hit free agency.

**** this ******* place.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Imagine if all this was happening during a regular non-pandemic season, many of the PSL owners would be whining and screaming bloody murder. 

0-16 the reality of this happening just got a little closer. 

Yep. This is the perfect year to tank. The losses in stadium revenue are guaranteed no matter what, so you may as well go through the painful season now.

Then next year the fans return to a team completely devoid of Maccagnan's turds. We'll have an improved O-Line, a star QB that was just selected #1 overall, and a bunch of other young high draft picks.

• Upvote 1

Just now, sourceworx said:

Yep. This is the perfect year to tank. The losses in stadium revenue are guaranteed no matter what, so you may as well go through the painful season now.

Then next year the fans return to a team completely devoid of Maccagnan's turds. We'll have an improved O-Line, a star QB that was just selected #1 overall, and a bunch of other young high draft picks.

Please be true.