2 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

hahahahahaha

you guys are funny

at what point do you:

stop taking me seriously?

and

stop taking yourself seriously?

jee wiz.

you need to know when a joke is a joke. you missed the joke...a lot of them.

A Villanova education gets you (at least) one thing: you see a joke and can identify a JOKE. that's for certain.

No one takes you seriously. Online or in your actual day to day life.

I know the joke. Its looking back at you in the mirror. 

• Haha 3

Those sixteen pages were so much fun, I was struggling to breath with the laughing...it's probably allergies but sh*t I have not laughed this much since never, my Ga'damn chest hurts.

Can we cut Le'von again ? Can we cut anyone else? It was totally worth it, tonight was priceless.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Those sixteen pages were so much fun, I was struggling to breath with the laughing...it's probably allergies but sh*t I have not laughed this much since never, my Ga'damn chest hurts.

Can we cut Le'von again ? Can we cut anyone else? It was totally worth it, tonight was priceless.

sh*t this is nothing.

Should have been around when Rex got canned.

6 minutes ago, pointman said:

Compare the classic, magnificent Big Mac to those bums again. I dare you. (Please don't do that).

When you think about, a more apt fast food sandwich comparison to Maccagnan would be the KFC Double Down. Like when he drafted safeties back to back.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Please.  This was a terrible signing.  He was on the downside before he got here.  It was clear to anybody who looked even a little that he was a product of the Steelers offensive system and the OL.  Connor put up better numbers than Bell in 2018 than Bell did in 2017.  Bell averaged 4 yards a carry in 2017.  There was no way in the world he was going to be successful with the poor OL and the lack of skill players here.  Yes the coaches are horrible, but Bell is no longer a talent and hasn't been one in almost 4 seasons.  

Lol, gimme a break. He was a near superstar for the Steelers, then comes here and sucks. 

Sorry, but it's on the Jets for not knowing how to utilize a top 10 RB. Disgraceful

• This is a genius move by the Jets.  Cutting Bell-
    • Saves almost $400K this year.
    • Avoids getting stuck with his salary next year if he gets hurt, which he would, most definitely.
    • Does not reward Bell, because he definitely plays for less money next year, if he still wants to play.
  • I have no doubt that the Johnsons pushed Mac to sign Bell, for PR value.  They now are paying that price. 
  • If I am the Johnsons I am feeling very burned by second contracts.  I would expect very few big ones in the future.  Draft picks+
  • Keeping Bell just tempts Gase to use him.  Cutting Bell helps the tank.  I can see Darnold and Becton getting locked down until next year.  
  • The Jets WILL be in a position to draft a QB at least as good as Darnold.  If someone will take Darnold in a trade for good value, I would make that trade in 2020.  That will save another $3mm or so.  
  • It is not Jetsy to fire a coach mid-season.  I do think that Gase has already been fired