Bell Released

Just now, Beerfish said:

We all knew he was a goner it is just the accumulation of total ****uppery by this team

Yeah thats fair, Mac did us no favors with Bell and Johnson. 

I thought all our previous grievances took into account how terrible a signing Bell was, but I guess this really puts the exclamation on it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

He will be lucky to sign with a team.  And if he did it'll be as a backup. He's a shell of himself. 

I'll be looking for a few I was wrong posts from your contingent in a month or 2 from now.

Bell is going to get signed quickly and will immediately look like a stud again.

Just now, CTM said:

I'll be surprised if he plays well anywhere else. Guy has looked a step slow his whole time here. Fantastic playe but got a ton of touches and is getting old.

He was a good soldier with a 3rd rate org for awhile so I wish him well and hopw he proves me wrong.

Le’Veon Bell could help a good team....watching this disgrace of a team last wk...outside of crowder was best player on the field on offense,  he still can do some things.  I think Speilman said it...still gets skinny in the hole.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pac said:

I'll be looking for a few I was wrong posts from your contingent in a month or 2 from now.

Bell is going to get signed quickly and will immediately look like a stud again.

If you can't see that he's a step or 2 slower on the field then I don't know what you're watching. I'm sure you'll write the she "I was wrong" post.

4 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

while i am frustrated that Gase is still here, I expect Gase to be gone by the end of the year. I do not think this is a vote of confidence in Gase. If Gase didn't want him, he could have played other players instead.

Bell was a bad signing and he wasn't a good fit for Gase. What is the point in dealing with the drama during the season. I think this is JD cutting his losses and forcing Gase to play the younger players. He can also use it as an excuse at the end of the year saying that he did what he could for Gase.

If Gase is here next year, I am gone - I have been a fan for almost 50 years and never said that before. Maybe i am too old and have too much to do with a middle schooler and a new pup, but this team isn't worth getting upset with if they won't do what it takes to turn the team around.

I expect that Gase is a goner. Great coaches adjust to their talent, good coaches get the most out of their talent, and a bad coach takes players with promise, make them suck and want to leave. Terrible coaches blame the players as the reason they suck only to those same players play much better on other teams or after they are gone. Gase is the that bad.

Virtually EVERY player that gets the hell away from Gase Ups their game by incredible moves in Standard Deviation.  It’s not that they become just slightly better.

Its actually shocking how bad Gase is.  Tannehill is on display tonight blowing out a strong Buffalo team. 

But Gase is a pure Fraud.  Never even played football himself higher than high school.

Also it’s a given that one of the Johnson brother Idiots will ALWAYS make the wrong decision on a hire.  Hence Adam Gase as coach.  Matt Rhule is doing what Matt Rhule does now in Carolina.  He knows how to build a team from the ground up.  Exactly what the Jets needed when Johnson signed the Fraud.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Good post but You ain’t going nowhere and you know it.

I used to watch the games on rewind every time and when I was around would 'watch' it live on NFL.com and on this site; only game I half watched was the Denver game as it was on TV and my daughter and pup were asleep. Life is too short. I will just have to enjoy routing against BB and the Pats. I hope Gase is gone and JD cleans up in the draft, but ...