Is it us or is it them?

kevinc855

So as we continue to see talented players not able to feel at home in NY and want out we gotta Start asking. Is everyone of these players selfish 

or is there something deeper about our organization?? Once maybe them, twice maybe them??? But again and again? 

Time to look in the mirror Jets organization 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

So as we continue to see talented players not able to feel at home in NY and wanted we gotta Start asking. Is everyone of these players selfish 

or is there something deeper about our organization?? Once maybe them, twice maybe them??? But again and again? 

Gotta be Gase. No one wants to play for him. Hell even Mims is milking a hammy to not have to play in this horrible system 

• Upvote 1

This franchise is completely rotten and it starts with ownership. Team is run by a couple of dudes who have never worked a day in their lives. They have no clue what it takes to build a deck much less a sports franchise.

Instead of making sound decisions, they keep guessing and hoping for the best. They take way too long to cut bait on a bad move, and they don't learn from past mistakes. I really don't see how anything gets better until the team is sold. 

I'm just about at the point of indifference with this organization. They're hopeless.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

So as we continue to see talented players not able to feel at home in NY and wanted we gotta Start asking. Is everyone of these players selfish 

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice ... shame on me.