Have We Hit Rock Bottom?

1 minute ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I have had season tickets since 1991 when I was 11.  I thought that the 1996 season would be the worst that things could ever get.  Boy was I wrong.

I remember in 1995 and 1996 I was yelling for Leon Hess to sell the team.  I would take him back gladly if he were still alive.    

The Johnson brothers are incompetent buffoons who were born on third base and told the world they hit a triple.  Parcells set this organization up nicely for a while and then once the new stadium came in they became more focused on ticket sales and PSLs.  The past decade has been a disaster and a revolving door for coaches and GMs.  Why would Bienemy coach here when he can go to the Texans who have Watson and appears to not be ruined.  This organization can not find talent and more importantly develop talent.

The Jets are a cesspool and I’m not sure things improve for quite some time.  

@nyjunc believes Woody is amongst the best owners....  ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm always hesitant to say the Jets have hit rock bottom.  With this franchise, you never know what could happen next.

In all seriousness everyone wants Bienemy. I wanted him two years ago over Gase.  Why would he come here when he can go to a place like Houston where the QB doesn’t appear to be ruined?Everyone else says “Tank for Trevor.”   What’s time say he doesn’t pull an Eli and tell the Jets he won’t play for them if they select him?   Why would anyone wants to play for the Johnsons?  

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Rock bottom?  Don't be silly, there's still plenty lower to go.  First Becton retires.  Then Gase is given a contract extension.  Who knows what's next to come?

6 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

When Lawrence tells them to F off is when we hit rock bottom. 

Gase gets Becton injured to the point he's never the same.  Then they trade Sam for peanuts, thinking they'll draft Trevor.  Then Trevor decides to go back to school for his senior year.  Then Sam fully realizes his potential as the new starting QB of the Patriots, winning league MVP and the first of 4 Superbowls.  We finish with the #1 overall pick again next year but Trevor Lawrence decides to play baseball.

There are ocean chasm that are bottomless so the rock is still heading down. I don’t care who they draft next year. This executive staff has no ability to make a sound football decision. It is apparent that any decision to come to the desperate Jets team. It’s about a quick pay day. I hope JD is not part of that, yet with what is transpiring I’m starting to lean that way. Yet JD did not hire Gase or Sign any of these players being released.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

Rock bottom?  Don't be silly, there's still plenty lower to go.  First Becton retires.  Then Gase is given a contract extension.  Who knows what's next to come?

I’m telling you guys.

Douglas is coming out at his mid season press conference and doubling down on Adam Gase. This place is gonna be lit AF

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3