In my opinion Le'Veon Bell will join the Chiefs

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Losmeister, no disrespect, but I think your wrong bud. He's not the guy he was in Pittsburgh but he can be a valuable piece in the Chiefs offense. 

chiefs want speed. not bell. and also, i dont disrespect you either.    this is all macagnan fallout.

tru, bell,sam, quinnen, mosely....    the stink is on us.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

I posted this in the Bell Released thread but I have a source that says Bell is signing with the Chargers. I’m skeptical that something could have been worked out so quickly, but one other thing they shared with me in the past turned out to be accurate. 

I can see that. Or the Bears. They need a 3rd  down back and are 4-1. No way the Steelers bring him back after what he did to them. They also don’t need him. The Pats have too many RBs now and Harris and White are better than Bell. 

8 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I can see that. Or the Bears. They need a 3rd  down back and are 4-1. No way the Steelers bring him back after what he did to them. They also don’t need him. The Pats have too many RBs now and Harris and White are better than Bell. 

They were interested in trading for him at the deadline last year so you never know

11 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Why would KC want to do that? They seem to do just fine drafting great young inexpensive talent on O.

Bell would be inexpensive. Jets are on the hook for this year. KC could give him the league minimum for this year since it wouldn't affect Bell's income at all.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, viffer said:

Bell would be inexpensive. Jets are on the hook for this year. KC could give him the league minimum for this year since it wouldn't affect Bell's income at all.

Sure, they could. I'm not sure they want to. It depends on behind the scenes stuff. They don't need help as they are now so they definitely don't need potential headaches (if they exist).