Who misses Adam Gase more Tannehill or Robby?

Philc1

Who misses Adam Gase more Tannehill or Robby?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who misses Adam Gase more Tannehill or Robby?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Robby Anderson

please also add

devante parker

Jarvis landry 

Landry added that he repeatedly asked Gase to expand his route tree—a suggestion the Dolphins boss did not take to kindly.  

"When I’d go to talk to [Gase] about it, he’d curse me out," Landry said. "'Why are you telling me how to do my job?' It got to the point where the environment was just awful."

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, kmnj said:

please also add

devante parker

Jarvis landry 

Landry added that he repeatedly asked Gase to expand his route tree—a suggestion the Dolphins boss did not take to kindly.  

"When I’d go to talk to [Gase] about it, he’d curse me out," Landry said. "'Why are you telling me how to do my job?' It got to the point where the environment was just awful."

perfect example of how Gase alienates himself from his players. Without exception.

How anyone thinks he could ever be succesful in the NFL is flat out insane.  Why do people create their own ficticious narratives just to ignore the painfully obvious?  I'll never understand it.  Is it pride?  I don't know, but whatever it is, endorsing Gase is a bad look and completely illogical.

Gase should be booted immediately.  He is the worst HC in the NFL and probably for the last decade.

• Post of the Week 1

gase has problems with people that know how to play football and have proven skills on the field. He views them as a threat and wants them gone as they see he knows nothing about football. Landry said in team meetings Gase would threaten players to be traded to the browns(ironically where he send landry) if they did not follow him into the burning building he built or questioned his genius