Whats the Score? Jets @ Dolphins

Gase tells reporters no one told him about the game change.  He plans all week to play the Chargers.  He analyzes, concocts and comes up with the perfect strategy to score on the Chargers defense.

Blind sided on Sunday when he sees that the Chargers have changed their logo to that of his old team.

It works!

Jets 17

Miami 10

Roger Goodell smiles and shakes Kraft's c@#$ twice at the urinal.

They go back to bed.

The only thing that can make this miserable season worse is a QB controversy, and I have a bad feeling that this game is going to deliver us one.  If Perriman and Mims play, Flacco will find a way to win this game, and play decent enough that Gase will start him over Darnold, even if Darnold gets a clean bill of health going forward.  It will be the cherry on top for the worst season in the history of this nightmare of a franchise..

Jets - 20, Dolphins - 17

At this point I'd like to see us get our 1st win just so we could all get of the Lawrence hype train and get back to normal around here.

Dante passes through the gate of Hell, which bears an inscription ending with the famous phrase "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate", most frequently translated as "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

1 hour ago, LIJetsFan said:

At this point I'd like to see us get our 1st win just so we could all get of the Lawrence hype train and get back to normal around here.

Dante passes through the gate of Hell, which bears an inscription ending with the famous phrase "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate", most frequently translated as "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

Guess who else wants us to beat the Fins? Trevor Lawrence.

• Sympathy 1