What if .... (conspiracy theories ensue)

Dunnie

25 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

... Gase is the mastermind behind this tank !!

Think about it ... it is completely possible.

... post your craziest theories.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

It is entirely possible he doesn't think Darnold has it and wants Lawrence. Argo(sp?) the tank. He could actually be the HC next year and has maybe been assured of that though the Johnson's won't get many fans in the stadium without a new coach, but if Gase shows something with Lawrence that might get fans to come in to see Lawrence play. But, that should be a long shot since Lawrence probably won't want to play for sure with Gase and if he would play for the Jets it would be that he sees a new HC that is worthy of the job come in. 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Gase and Douglas are in this tank together.  Easiest and only way to tank is if you have the coach on board.  Players  don't tank.  Gase complained about his roster last year and hasnt complained once about it so far.  C'mon think about it. Gase will be back next year.

So are you saying Adam Gase wants Trevor Lawrence..............

Tell Us More Please Tell Us More GIF - TellUsMore PleaseTellUsMore Smile GIFs

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Ergo

It is entirely possible he doesn't think Darnold has it and wants Lawrence. Argo(sp?) the tank. He could actually be the HC next year and has maybe been assured of that though the Johnson's won't get many fans in the stadium without a new coach, but if Gase shows something with Lawrence that might get fans to come in to see Lawrence play. But, that should be a long shot since Lawrence probably won't want to play for sure with Gase and if he would play for the Jets it would be that he sees a new HC that is worthy of the job come in. 

Then he’s an even dumber dickhole than I thought.

Many agree that the only thing preventing this clown from getting fired after his first year here was a 6-2 finish.

Yet he thinks an 0-16/1-15 tank job in Year 2 will buy him copious amounts of time?

What an ignorant slut

Not even the Johnson’s will abide.

What if Gase is getting rid of all the locker room cancers like Le'Veon Bell and Jamal Adams because they're just pot smoking rapping twitter egotist entitled Millennials in the year 2020 and he's actually trying to enforce some order on this football team!? Sounds like something Bill Belichick would do..

Hmmmmm?

• Haha 1

Then he’s an even dumber dickhole than I thought.
Many agree that the only thing preventing this clown from getting fired after his first year here was a 6-2 finish.
Yet he thinks an 0-16/1-15 tank job in Year 2 will buy him copious amounts of time?
What an ignorant slut
Not even the Johnson’s will abide.
He may have sold the tank job to ownership and Douglass. He has always wanted his own roster. Every place he has been. He probably said something like 'I'll take all the heat' ... I just need a QB that fits my system.

5 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

He may have sold the tank job to ownership and Douglass. He has always wanted his own roster. Every place he has been.

It’s not happening 

The Jets will wind up with the top pick in the draft, Douglas will tell his friendo Gase “thanks, but no thanks” and proceed to fire him into the sun, hire someone like Daboll/Roman/Campbell to right the ship, and proceed to draft Lawrence  and send Darnold off to greener pastures in New Orleans, Pittsburgh or Indianapolis.

I know things seem to eat a fresh bag of dicks right now, but if Douglas is even remotely worth his salt as a talent evaluator, it’s going to potentially get much better pretty fast.

• Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

What if Gase is getting rid of all the locker room cancers like Le'Veon Bell and Jamal Adams because they're just pot smoking rapping twitter egotist entitled Millennials in the year 2020 and he's actually trying to enforce some order on this football team!? Sounds like something Bill Belichick would do..

Hmmmmm?

LMAO! 

Yup because when Gase kicked Ajayi, Landry and Kenyan Drake to the curb Miami took off running from there!