Bell to the Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills per Jeremy Fowler

1 minute ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

It s.

The whole season is a train wreck. If the Jets have the worst record, who cares if the plus side is nabbing Lawrence. I believe that Darnold is good, but is not going to be great. Lawrence is cocky and has balls so I really doubt that he would pull a puxxy move and refuse to show up as Jet.

I want Lawrence on the Jets more than I’ve wanted any player ever. I think he’s so good not even the Johnsons can wreck him.

2 hours ago, jgb said:

I want Lawrence on the Jets more than I’ve wanted any player ever. I think he’s so good not even the Johnsons can wreck him.

Don't follow college sports so not sure about Lawrence but only players that wouldn't be wrecked by this team would be Peyton Manning and maybe Rodgers, in there prime. That is how bad this team talent wise is right now along with horrible horrible game day coaching.

3 hours ago, xboxjets said:

Don't follow college sports so not sure about Lawrence but only players that wouldn't be wrecked by this team would be Peyton Manning and maybe Rodgers, in there prime. That is how bad this team talent wise is right now along with horrible horrible game day coaching.

IF Lawrence can't save us we are unsaveable. I prefer to have hope.

17 hours ago, jgb said:

IF Lawrence can't save us we are unsaveable. I prefer to have hope.

Haha same here. In a perfect world, my preferance If I was a GM would be - have a solid offensive line and a few weapons before adding a franchise type qb. This is more sustainable cap wise where you have a few years with the rookie qb contract to get and make some noise in the playoffs consistently before you have to pay the qb 30 - 40 million plus each year.