This Joe Judge Report

GreekJet

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The only team that is in the same universe as the Jets in terms of awfulness.

Yeah, the Joe Judge method is working out great.

Gettleman needs to go first, but with Judge not far behind him.  

IMO, basically every coach should get more than one season, but he is off to an extremely bad start and the previous Belichick coaching tree failures would worry me a bit. 

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I hate the Giants but only one of the NY teams is embarrassing themselves on the field.

No argument but the giants after using that pick on Barkley getting their franchise QB a year ago are still winless.  If the original poster wanted to impress by showing a coach break down tape give me Andy Read or Joe Brady or Sean Payton or Bill Walsh

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

No argument but the giants after using that pick on Barkley getting their franchise QB a year ago are still winless.  If the original poster wanted to impress by showing a coach break down tape give me Andy Read or Joe Brady or Sean Payton or Bill Walsh

I loved Bill Walsh. He was total hard ass despite his "professorial" rep. One time he had an O lineman's locker emptied an put in a cardboard box by locker room guy and during practice Walsh walked out onto the field with the locker room guy, cut the player and had the locker room guy hand the box over to the player. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GreekJet said:

This is pretty impressive. This is a leader of men who knows Xs and Os. You can all learn about football by watching this.

https://youtu.be/M_jXcIskr34

According to GJ

Jones is better than Darnold

Judge is better than Gase

Giants roster better than the jets

Somehow the Giants Offense is no better than the Jets

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Giants have lost their 5 games by an average of 10.4 points per game.  That's not exactly "competing".  

The Giants had a legit chance to win 3 of their games (Chicago, LA, Dallas). 

We were only in 1 game all season and we still lost by 9.  This to a badly injured Denver team who were on their 3rd string QB, and were travelling across the country on a short week.  And instead of us wearing them down in the 2nd half, they were the ones going down the field when it mattered.

image.png.b6c6832b656f1e17b63c2a5846be4378.png

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GreekJet said:

Keep hating on me for liking Judges style. I’d think Bob Papa could get more out of this team than Gase.

If you can’t stand the heat, get out the kitchen. If I had to choose between Gase and Judge I’d shoot Toby twice. 

(Office fans will get this)

6 hours ago, GreekJet said:

This is pretty impressive. This is a leader of men who knows Xs and Os. You can all learn about football by watching this.

https://youtu.be/M_jXcIskr34

Still don't understand why a Giants fan spends all his time in a Jets forum... his team has the same record... and the Jets are terrible... what's Joe Judges excuse..