HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Joe Klecko

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

612302979_KleckoSacksEason-520px.gif.02d1f3b761cca1b261731e42b9c03c8b.gif

At first, I thought that would totally be a personal foul in todays game. But when I looked again, I'm not so sure. Klecko leads with his shoulder rather than his head. He hits Eason (?) in his chest not head. And Klecko doesn't even land on him. He lands to the side and holds up his own weight with his right arm. No doubt it would be called, but technically it is a clean hit even in 2020. Amazing!

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, jgb said:

Completely disagree more than I've ever disagreed with you guy made the pro bowl at like 3 different positions. Absurd versatility. I fear he's being blackballed because of that felony conviction. Which has nothing to do with his performance on the field.

I love Joe, met him in the Catskills when I was 15, he was so nice.  

IMO others in his era were just better, that’s all.  The fact that we adore him and have given him every team accolade should be enough.   

SAR I

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I love Joe, met him in the Catskills when I was 15, he was so nice.  

IMO others in his era were just better, that’s all.  The fact that we adore him and have given him every team accolade should be enough.   

SAR I

You happen to be wrong. But that's your comfort zone.

• Haha 3

Great guy met him numerous times most notetly leaving Giants stadium after a brutal NY Jets loss (aren't they all) we bumped shoulders and I said "hey look who it is Joe Klecko" he said please buddy don't announce it I want to get the hell out of here without being mobbed. We shook hands and parted ways. 

• Upvote 1